• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I don't know what to say.....

I guess I'm the old man here but at what point do kids think they have gone too far?
Local kid here died because he vomited from drinking and choked to death. Now they found a drug in his system that helped his condition. The drug was for erectile dysfunction. Bet that was funny when they gave it to him. What a hoot. :skull :wtf

I know I'm coming a little from left field on this but I don't see the humor in excessive pain bordering on physical injury.

That's freakin' hilarious. Big difference between an airbag under a cushion and someone drinking themselves to death with a little help. BIG DIFFERENCE. Anyway, back to topic. Youtube "airbag" and watch the guys blow vehicles in the air when they wire up multiple ones. Very cool. Hmmm, might want to wire one in the passenger seat of a convertible and the next time someone won't shut up.........................

Guys do stupid shit like that, and, you know, it is what it is.

The problem to me is that things like that can get out of your control before you know it, and those guys were too, pick a word, "young", "stupid", "inexperienced", "unconcerned" to realize how dangerous that was. The guy could have busted his head wide open on the coffee table there, and nobody would have been laughing, then.

Still, I laughed heartily. Then showed my wife, who also laughed.

Steve

:wtf
"blue65coupe" said:
That's freakin' hilarious. Big difference between an airbag under a cushion and someone drinking themselves to death with a little help. BIG DIFFERENCE. Anyway, back to topic. Youtube "airbag" and watch the guys blow vehicles in the air when they wire up multiple ones. Very cool. Hmmm, might want to wire one in the passenger seat of a convertible and the next time someone won't shut up.........................

I dont that it is that big a difference, both were done as a joke, one proved fatal, while the other didnt. I can see doing it on JACKASS or something like that where the jerk off knows what he is doing, but to do it to an unsuspecting person is different. This guy could end up with lifelong back problems. It was funny as hell, but for once I may tend to agree with Mike...

"KBMWRS" said:
I guess I'm the old man here but at what point do kids think they have gone too far?
Local kid here died because he vomited from drinking and choked to death. Now they found a drug in his system that helped his condition. The drug was for erectile dysfunction. Bet that was funny when they gave it to him. What a hoot. :skull :wtf

I know I'm coming a little from left field on this but I don't see the humor in excessive pain bordering on physical injury.

That coming from a guy that drop kicks cats.......not that there's anything wrong with that :naug

"Fast68back" said:
:wtf
I dont that it is that big a difference, both were done as a joke, one proved fatal, while the other didnt. I can see doing it on JACKASS or something like that where the jerk off knows what he is doing, but to do it to an unsuspecting person is different. This guy could end up with lifelong back problems. It was funny as hell, but for once I may tend to agree with Mike...

Pranks and alcohol don't mix. Just my opinion.

Back