• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I found u basterds

Yeah, I remember you. And I wish it would have only been the box too.

You going to make #10 this year?

Can I ask a little favor?

I am only asking this because you may not realize just how big your pics are. I am not on dial up like the good ole days, I have DSL (Download = 2.872 Mbps Upload = 938.89 kbps) I just ran a test to see my speed. But when I open this page I have to leave the room for a while because that beautiful first pic of your man cave is 3565.84 KB (3651420 bytes), then add the rear shot of your 67 coupe. StangFix can host pics for you. Some of it is my old arse computer, but that will have to wait as I am 1 of those out of 10 looking for a job. Again welcome to the Dark Side. fd

Welcome, Gary. 'Bout time you made the switch. :craz

We really do have cookies.

170_28_10_09_8_05_53.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
"LSTCUP" said:
here's where everybody is! on my way to my bars New Years Party will check out the digs later, formerly 1967mousetang :craz

DAMN!!!

Welcome Gary! Good to see you around!

Hey Gary....is your handel referring to the Lost Cup ala the Maple Leafs? :lol :lol :lol

"LSTCUP" said:
Thanks John, when are u coming up for some cold Beer & Wings?

I'll be in Vancouver in February, for the Oylmpics, which is only about 4,400 km from you, according to Google. I'll swing by for lunch one day ... should take less than 48 hours of driving each way!

You found us? Hell, I didn't know we were lost. Good thing you came a lookin! Welcome to the madness!

Back