• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I got my Member Tag

FordDude

Well-Known Dude
Staff member
I got my Member Tag in the mail today. I also got my registration form for Fabulous Fords Forever. Are the vintage Mustangs getting fewer? They have verts, fastbacks and coupes all in one group.
201_22_01_10_7_12_45.jpg

fd

I could have gone all day without seeing you and Craig in your mankini's and your short bus helmets... :craz

Mine arrived yesterday as well. I had company and did not get them out of the mail box until today... Pictures to follow...

2_22_01_10_7_20_52_0.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting that Rick cropped out HIS address, but left SLUGGO'S out there!

I also like how the "do not bend" is behind the stamps................Dork :lol :lol

"silverblueBP" said:

That wasnt intentional, there can't be to many people with that last name in Texas, if they wanted to find me, they could ask Deb...

"FordDude" said:
I got my Member Tag in the mail today.
So, how do you guys plan to attach your tag to your member? Adhesive, rivets, tacks? :cry
Will they be available in larger sizes, or should we just turn them horizontal or use multiples? :lol

Sorry, I couldn't resist... Maybe we should come up with a better name than "member tag". :burn
...and please do NOT post "installed" pictures... :barf

I'll be gluing mine to a magnetic backing and putting one on the left shock tower and the other inside...or window.

"silverblueBP" said:

I also like how the "do not bend" is behind the stamps................Dork :lol :lol

em wolb

I stamped them again with a rubber stamp after putting the postage on. :bird

"KBMWRS" said:
I'll be gluing mine to a magnetic backing and putting one on the left shock tower and the other inside...or window.

You know they already have adhesive backing....right?

Mikey doesn't want to muss up his pretty boy paint with sticky stuff.

No I didn't know they had the glue. I put them in the car right away so they wouldn't be damaged before I actually applied them. Waiting for a sunny day.....maybe a few weeks. :scar

Thanks again for doing this.

Got mine today, a total of two. One blem, with only my name, and then the nickname got butchered so the rest is blank. And one good one fully filled out that says i have a "67 Mustang Coup." Bummer the missing E didn't fit in the box. :cry Still pretty cool though.

Wooo Hoooooooo, cool beans baby :pbj

It is amazing that they made it here, some yahoo put the ship address to Illinois instead of Kansas......lucky they got the zip correct!

Decals.jpg

Very nice Randy, these look great :coo

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine arrived today too... VERY nice work Sluggo!

Now, if I could just figure out what to stick them to................... :craz

Back