• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I guess it's my turn

RapidRabbit

Donator
Must be hanging around all you old farts to much on here. Im scheduled for a colonoscopy next Tuesday. Not looking forward to it.

I got sick on Monday night with severe stomach cramps. Spent all day Tuesday crapping out blood. Now the dr is concerned about my colon. Hoping it's nothing major. I have been sick so much the last few years I don't even know anymore.

Wish me luck. I'll post pictures for y'all.

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk

Good luck, the worst part is the colon cleanse you have to do before hand. Please do not post photos, I have seen mine (once) and do not want to see any others.

The prep is the worst part. I swear that crap I had to drink was awful. Tasted like a margarita, made with limes grown in an orchard of lost souls and water from the river Styx, salted with salt from a mine in a level of hell Dante forgot to write about, and mixed my Satan himself.

"Gigantopithecus" said:
The prep is the worst part. I swear that crap I had to drink was awful. Tasted like a margarita, made with limes grown in an orchard of lost souls and water from the river Styx, salted with salt from a mine in a level of hell Dante forgot to write about, and mixed my Satan himself.

I knew I could count on you guys to cheer me up. Lmao

That's the part I don't want to deal with.

You're welcome. Seriously though, it's just inconvenient as all hell. Don't plan on getting more than 10 feet away from the pot that day, find some good reading material, and stock up on tp. Oh and try not to cough or sneeze to hard.

Enjoy the ride, Pat. It's really not that bad. You get to be knocked out just before you get to see the 3" hose the doctor is about to insert...

"Midlife" said:
Enjoy the ride, Pat. It's really not that bad. You get to be knocked out just before you get to see the 3" hose the doctor is about to insert...

Oh that's if you're lucky. Mine was local and therfore I got to watch it all on TV...yeah there was a camera attached.

Have to agree with everyone on the prep part being the worst part of it.

Not sure which is worse the liquid diet before or the crap you get to drink to make you crap. :hs

And what is sitting on the table behind me? "MoviPrep" the SWMBO is due for the procedure. :hide

All kidding aside thoughts going your way for a good outcome from your procedure.

fd

"KBMWRS" said:
"Midlife" said:

Oh that's if you're lucky. Mine was local and therfore I got to watch it all on TV...yeah there was a camera attached.

It was televised? Is your butt famous? That would explain all the rainbow stickers.

I am going to be sedated. I do not need to see anything down there.

The hell with watching it. I told the doc that he was about to go where no man has gone before, and I damned well don't want to remember the experience.

But Giga....I could have sworn your head was once up there...no?

The prep wasn't that bad. I would not use TP though. Get flushable wipes and use them from the start.

It is for sure a shitty experience! :yah

I am sure all will be well! Just try to have fun with the whole situation. Make jokes and smile. The prep is bad, but I refrigerated mine and chugged it as fast as I could. This way I didn't taste it at all.

Good luck.

Mel

It was okay till I realized he had both hands on my shoulders---I asked the doctor if he would write a note for my wife saying my head was NOT up there---seriously the prep is the worst--sleep lightly (and on several towels-just in case) I was talking to the doc and watching it on screen the whole -(or was it "hole" time) You might go out--absolutely no pain or feelings--trust us --run like hell if the doctor offers you candy before the procedure!!!!

"Gigantopithecus" said:
You'll be farting like a fog horn afterwards. Make the most of this limited new found force of nature.
And you will be scared for the first few of these because you will not be quite sure it is just a fart!!! Actually I forgot the most important thing in my previous post---"Good Luck"

Back