• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I HATE FedEx

This morning my package was scanned back into the local DC. At least they seem to know where it is now.

well your'e not Robinson Crusoe. We have had excellent service in OZ from TNT for decades and especially here on our rural block where the princess and i work out of our 13m x 10m shed for the last 18 months. Pickup arranged for last thursday didnt happen, so i get on the blower this morning and am told that TNT has been sold to Fedex and a new rule is Business to Business only. So i went off like a brides nightie at her and she stood her ground that we are residential. Finally convinced her that a shed on 1 1/2 acres 12km from town with NO house on the block is not residential. She rebooks and says someone will be here later. 10 minutes later a TNT truck turns up and im impressed.
Until he says he is here for a delivery and there is no pickup in the system. Luckily he is aware of the crap this has caused many people and took my boxes, but he warned me this will happen again and suggested i find a new courier. SMH

well your'e not Robinson Crusoe. We have had excellent service in OZ from TNT for decades and especially here on our rural block where the princess and i work out of our 13m x 10m shed for the last 18 months. Pickup arranged for last thursday didnt happen, so i get on the blower this morning and am told that TNT has been sold to Fedex and a new rule is Business to Business only. So i went off like a brides nightie at her and she stood her ground that we are residential. Finally convinced her that a shed on 1 1/2 acres 12km from town with NO house on the block is not residential. She rebooks and says someone will be here later. 10 minutes later a TNT truck turns up and im impressed.
Until he says he is here for a delivery and there is no pickup in the system. Luckily he is aware of the crap this has caused many people and took my boxes, but he warned me this will happen again and suggested i find a new courier. SMH
That would have pushed me over the edge.

I am such a fool. Go ahead, I tee'd it up...

I don't even know how it happened but I ended up on the HomeDepot website this morning and stumbled across a sale ending today on Husky garage wall cabinets. They caught my eye as they are matte black with gloss handles to match my tool boxes and workbench/chest. Not available in store only online. Yep. Got another delivery that is supposed to happen in my near future. Wonder which unreliable carrier will drop the ball on this shipment.

I am such a fool. Go ahead, I tee'd it up...

I don't even know how it happened but I ended up on the HomeDepot website this morning and stumbled across a sale ending today on Husky garage wall cabinets. They caught my eye as they are matte black with gloss handles to match my tool boxes and workbench/chest. Not available in store only online. Yep. Got another delivery that is supposed to happen in my near future. Wonder which unreliable carrier will drop the ball on this shipment.
Just got the shipping notice. Oh, no. FedEx is the carrier. A bit of a possible redemption for them? I sure hope so.

Ordered a folding soft top for the truck bed and tracked it thru Fedex as it pasted up and down though 6 states like a snake.
It finally arrived but it must have been tired from the trip, Could not make it over the gate at the driveway so any jerk could have picked it up.
At least the UPS guy puts it over the gate off to the side out of sight.

Back