• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

I hate this!

Midlife

Staff member
Donator
I just caught a chest cold today: tickling lower lungs, coughing, hacking, sneezing...the usual. Dammit...these are supposed to happen in the winter, not in the dead of the summer. :rant

The medicine bottle is nearly empty, but I suspect you don't remember that...

"FordDude" said:
"cmayna" said:
Yuall a bunch of wimps !!

I have not missed any work. Felt like crap, runny nose and sneezing.

fd

I hate it when other engineeers in the office think they are so indespensible that they CANT miss any work. Its disgusting to be around sick people !!

May I suggest you sickies try Oil of Oregano as supplement . . . I use Oreganol. Really knocks out the germs and viruses.

"Laurie S." said:
Nothing's worse than a summer cold. :)
I dunno...forced to watch a Lady Gaga or Justin Beiber concert might be worse...

I did have to throw in the towel this morning. I was cold and the only time that happens with me is when I am really sick.

fd

Calling all StangFix Militiamen! I have a job for you to do: put me out of my misery.

Since all you talk about are guns and ammo, here's something useful for you to do.

Of course, you'll need to take pictures---otherwise it won't have happened.

.....a simple note to his wife mentioning insurance money should do the trick.....now, where is my notepad.

I just got over one of the worst colds ever. My throat was so sore that it felt like I was swallowing razor blades every time.

I had to work through it since we had 25% of our work force on vacation. (That is one since there are only four of us, for you that can't do math.)

Now Amber has it and she has missed four days of work and been in bed the entire time. I had to take her to the DR. they gave her a Z pack of antibiotics and something to gargle with. She is still very tired and horse sounding.

I don't feel bad because she brought it home six weeks ago, I just gave it back to her.

Mel

"Midlife" said:
I just caught a chest cold today: tickling lower lungs, coughing, hacking, sneezing...the usual. Dammit...these are supposed to happen in the winter, not in the dead of the summer. :rant

people your age shouldn't being saying this word. :whis

Dammit...where are you guys when I need you to put me out of misery?

I spent the last two days doing three harnesses, and have four more lined up on the workbench---no rest for the wicked and/or sick. After working today, my mind and body have crashed. I have a huge headache, no energy, and the Kleenex Corp. stock has gone up 43%.

If only I could infect all of you through the Internet so you could enjoy what I'm experiencing.

Back