• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Is it just me?

Or does everyone attract idiots?

After reading an article about using a '69 fuel line in a '68 to bypass the subframe connectors I call and order one from a fairly LARGE Mustang parts supplier. I call them because I have a store credit from the aluminum radiator I bought from them that they said was a direct "bolt in". Anyway, I get home from the kiddos baseball practice to find a box by the front door, SWEEEEEET I think to myself. After watching the news I tear open the packing list envelope to see they sent me a '68 fuel line, which strikes me as very odd since the sales rep and I spent about 10 minutes on the phone discussing how the '69 fuel line routes differently than the '68. I call first thing this morning and explain the situation. I swear it was the same guy I ordered it from, but who knows. He tells me that they will issue a UPS call tag and UPS will be by in the next few days to pick it up, I hope so, because its gonna sit outside until they do if you cant give me a definite day. Then he tells me its gonna be a couple weeks, of course these are on top of the couple weeks I have already waited.......

I hope they are sending you the correct line before they pick up the old. Sounds like they are batting .000 with you. Sucks.

It's not just you. I ordered new business cards over 3 weeks ago from a new company (to me) and still haven't received them. No calls or emails to explain the delay. So I finally email and ask when they shipped. Oh sorry, we had a press breakdown, waiting on a part, don't know how long, and no ma'am you can't cancel your order.

Great.

It REALLY is me, after calling MU and speaking with the guy about sending the wrong fuel line, he told me it would be a couple weeks to get the correct one, "OK, order one". This morning I get my mail and there is a refund check "as you requested"..... :wtf

I call and the guy I speak to this morning tells me they have what I want in stock and should have it middle of next week....... :roulette

Hey, I got my fuel line last night. According to the packing list/invoice it was the right one. I havent opened the box yet......

Back