• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Is My Car Overdone ***?

I just did a google image search for 'honda crx' and found exactly one pic I liked. Unfortunately, I don't think I should post it here because the blonde model in the pic is wearing an outfit that's a little too risque`.

Anybody who thinks a CRX looks better than vintage muscle/pony cars, is someone I don't think I'll agree with. As the saying goes, there's no accounting for taste.

No, you have good taste that's why i'm copying you. Must have been some true car lovers to make that statement......
Honda-CRX.jpg

Modification-Cars-Ford-Shelby-Mustang-GT500-Eleanor-1967-Dark-Angle-Side-View.jpg

Sorry for posting a Pic of this HmongMobile.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks guys, I thought I was okay but started to wonder... you all have convinced me I'm all right :pbj

To quote you:

"Trust me, as an owner of a mutt Elly Coupe, it will offend almost every one. The Shelby guys hate Eleanor and clones, Mustang purists hate Eleanor, "restomods" and Coupes, Chevy guys hate Fords and Mopar guys hate everything. Nobody cares what ricers think but I'm pretty sure they won't like it either. Just build what you like!"

Iam sure if you put your car and the CRX up on ebay, which one do you think you sell faster? Not that your in it for resale value... just sayin.

"tarafied1" said:
I met a guy at the NMRA last weekend. His build thread is on Mustang forum so I checked it out. I registered and posted a pic of my car in another thread and one guy reply's my car looks like, quote "overdone ass" unquote
So I ask what he drives, he reply's "Honda CRX" so I say "really, a Honda?"dxf Then another guy responds defending the CRX!!! So I say "You guys think my car is ugly and the CRX is cool? I'm on the wrong forum!"
But be honest with me guys, I get a lot of compliments but I'm sure some people don't like it. Is it "OVERDONE"?

there are a couple facts in life,
1) customized cars will not appeal to everyeone
2) the internet is full of azzholes.

your car is beautiful and definately one of my favorites. I can only hope my 66 comes out 1/10th as nice as yours when it's finally done

Back