• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Is this country not up to our eyeballs in "payments"?

Man, this fucking guy is way too loose with MY money :expl

"silverblueBP" said:
Man, this fucking guy is way too loose with MY money :expl

Bombs, the men to drop them, the planes to fly them, and the gas to power them are not free...in fact they are all rather expensive. How much you figure you gotta pay off a poor Afghani goat herder to stop growing poppy?

Not saying it's a good idea, I'm just saying "just bombing" does not make him more fiscally responsible.

We're already bombing the poppy fields. Even if we weren't, is it really gonna work to pay 'em? Is it really gonna cost that much more since we're over there fighting anyway? MSM isn't telling you what's going on over in Afturbistan. If they were, all the Iraq war haters would be having a shit fit. Hell, I wouldn't be so worried about "fiscal responsibility" as long as he was being "responsible". SHIT!!!! Pissed again.

HAHAHAH sorry...didn't mean to poke at you too much...I was just trying to rabble rouse.

It's obviously a terrible idea. Akin to paying a bear to stop stealing your camp food. He'll oblige as long as you aren't looking...and if you catch him, he'll try to kill you.

Could've used one of those on the tubers at the lake this afternoon!

Speaking of payments, here's that billion page health care bill h.r. 3200. If you're really bored and have a week to burn, try to read it. The first line:
To provide affordable, quality health care for all Americans and reduce the growth in health care spending, and for other purposes.
Other purposes????? What could that be....
http://www.opencongress.org/bill/111-h3200/text

If the shit is so good, why is Congress excluded. DMFs. I can't take it. Seriously. Anybody hear Beck go ballistic on the caller the other day? That's me. The three branches of gov't right now are looking more like the three rings of a circus. Problem is, we're the ones getting slung off the trapeze and having to clean up the elephant shit.

I'm with ya brutha, I'm really sick to fucking death the way these bastards write the law then make it so it does not apply to them. Dammit, if it's so fucking good for the populace, then it's good enough for the assholes that write it.
:2guns :guns :bash :expl

Simple answers for simple minds.

This ia an old concept....not a new one thus a Bush mind fart...ops he didn't have a mind. nevermind

Damn Mike, are you on the Bush rag today? You do realize he's not in office anymore??

Well he got us in this mess and now every one wants it fixed in a few months.
Ain't gonna happen. The greedy are still out there and taking more.

I just want our soldiers to stop dieing and get back here. All this other mess I'll be happy to pay for.

Come on Mike, the world didn't just start when Bush was elected, yes he took us to war and yes soldiers have and will continue to die OVER THERE. Would you prefer people over here die? Do you think if we bring everyone back that the ragheads will call uncle? I highly doubt it.

The rest of this mess was by CONGRESS, both sides of the isle man, they've all lost their moral compass and have decided to spend the next 4 generations money on bullshit they have no need or right to spend it on. It's nothing more then paying off the people that can keep them in their cushy job as long as possible. The rest of the Country has become either to fucking lazy to care or to lazy to work for their own. Either way we're fucked.

You wanna blame all the POS politicians, I'm right there with ya, all Bush's fault, you're on your own pal!

Back