• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

It's that time of year again. Stangfix Fantasy Football League

Quite a finish to the regular season. Lots of teams made a strong push to the end in an effort to reach the championship level playoff bracket. Well done David and Mr. Sanborn. Keep your effort up in the playoff round to come.

We go into tonight's game between the Dolphins and Jets still waiting to see who will win the West Division crown and the final ticket to the big show. If Mark can get 7 or more points from the Dolphins "D" he will win the division and the spot. If they score less than 7, Dave (69coupe) will will the division and the trip to the top tier bracket.

Rick (third seed), Tim (fourth seed) and myself (first seed) await the winner based on tonight's results to battle it out in the final four weeks of the season for the title, 2014 Stangfix League Champion. All the other teams will compete in the second tier playoff bracket. Playoffs start this Thursday night. Playoff round match-ups cover two weeks of games per opponent. Scores of both weeks are added together to determine who wins each match.

This has been real fun this year. Last year was my rookie year and I was just learning how to play. Thanks for putting this together Terry.

fd

Back