• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Johnpro

Sacbill

Hard Swinger
I am writing a note to let you know that Johnpro has been in the hospital since Tuesday. He had really bad headaches and couldn’t keep his food down, so Tracey took him to the hospital.

They found two tumors on his brain. Further CAT scans showed that he has a some masses in his lungs, too. A biopsy was done and they expect the results by Tuesday or so.

When we visited with John tonight, he was in great spirits and good energy. The pain meds are dialed in for him now, so they’re letting him go home tonight (Thursday). He’ll be spending time at home over the weekend, relaxing. He welcomes calls while he’s at home, so if you have his number….

I expect we’ll be seeing him pop in here and post at some point, but I wanted to let you know what was up.

Hey John get better. It sucks to hear about your situation. I'll have a long island iced tea in honor of you this weekend. :sad

Yes Bill thanks for the news and update. My prayers are with you for a full and speedy recovery. fd
Tim

Damn...thanks for the news, Bill.

You're in our thoughts and prayers, John. Hope you're feeling better real soon.

:amaz

WTF?

That is the last thing I would have expected to hear about anyone I know.... Get better John and I will make an attempt to call!
Our love, thoughts and prayers to you and your family!

Mel

Bill, thanks for informing us about John. John, you take care of yourself and get well soon. My thoughts are with you.

John, here's to hoping you get better real soon!

you're one of the really good ones, and we need you around here a lot longer!

Wow. Johnpro, I am so sorry! I sincerely hope the biopsy results are encouraging...there are a lot of amazing things they do in human medicine these days... My thoughts are with you.

Bill

Thanks so much for keeping us informed.

John is one of the all time good guys and all our wishes and good thoughts will be headed his way. Perhaps we should all surprise him while he's in Hospital and show up for Friday night poker.

Take care and get well John, keep strong Traci

Mark

I just called John's cell phone. I hope it is still his and still working!

John, get well man!

Mel

Back