• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

July 4th parade and car show

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
So I signed up for the 4th parade in town a few months ago. Got up early on Thursday and dusted the car off and went to the parade staging. There were about 70 cars/trucks slowly driving around town with the crowds lining the streets waving. Then we parked. A friend parked his Camaro next to me and one of his friends was in the red Mustang. Very nice day. Then the call out for raffles and trophies. They call my car number (lucky 13) for a raffle win. Six micro fiber cloths and a compact air pump. Sweet. When I pick it up the lady says I should stay close. Hint. Then she calls out 13 again for Judge's Choice. So its a cheap trophy. I was surprised. Considering the vast choices here I was shocked. So it was a nice day. Then went to the neighbor's pool party and had a great time.04Jul24 3 MH Show.jpg04Jul24 4 MH Show.jpg

Nice! It's always nice to get out and be around other car people.

Congrats on the trophy!

We've covered the pic thing to death. If you resize them small enough to get within the site dimensions they post right.

Congrats on the win. Always nice when your car is recognized. I like the trophy.

So tell me what you did to set it right. I rotated the pic and it still is posted on its side. Does this for all phone pics.

They also need to be scaled down if too large. Easiest way to do that is to open with Paint on your PC and reduce them whatever percentage is necessary. Save as a JPEG and post away.

Back