• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Just a couple..

sgtjunior

When I was a kid, I used to pray every night for a new bike. Then I realized that God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and prayed for forgiveness.

There was a boy that was half black and half Jewish who had a boy next door who had just gotten a new bike. He sat on his front porch perplexed and his mother asked why he was so bothered. He said I don't know wether to steal the bike or to buy it at half price.

My girlfriend was in labor with our first child. She was shouting, "Get this out of me! Give me the drugs!"
She looked at me and yelled,"You did this to me, you bastard!"
I casually replied, "If you remember, I wanted to stick it in your butt, but you said it would hurt too much."

I was walking down the road and saw my Arab neighbor Abdul standing on his balcony shaking a carpet.
I shouted up to him, "What's the problem, won't start?"

I went to an extremely attractive female doctor today for my annual checkup. She told me I had to stop masturbating. I asked why? She said, "Because I'm trying to examine you."

I was walking through the cemetary this morning and saw a guy crouching in fron of a tombstone.
I said, "Morning..."
He said, "No just taking a shit."

Back