• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Laguna Seca Reunion...yikes!

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
So every year I go to the Motorsports Reunion at Laguna Seca during Monterey week. The best day is always Saturday. I love seeing all those vintage race cars in the paddock and at speed on the track.

I was about to ask if anyone else wanted to go and started to check out the ticket prices. YIKES...$100 for Sat alone. The great deal is Sat & Sun for $120.
Yeah like that's a deal. Most millionaires take their toys home after Saturday.

I guess I'll not be going. Pricing people out of enjoying such events.

You can't have everything Mike!
Vette , Super Duty , Airstreamer , remoddeling the house and a very nice roadtrip !!!
It stops sometimes !!!
Wink !

$100 doesn't sound all that bad for a full day if it includes getting to see the cars up close and personal in the paddocks. It is after all a very famous venue and the cars not run of the mill. What do you pay for a good seat at a pro sports game?

You can't have everything Mike!
Vette , Super Duty , Airstreamer , remoddeling the house and a very nice roadtrip !!!
It stops sometimes !!!
Wink !

Nope...it ain't gonna stop.
And you forgot Hot August Nights in Reno....woooo whooo...drinking in the parking lot!

Considering it costs the racers $1000-2,000 to bring those awesome vintage cars and risk destroying them for your benefit, I think $100 is a helluva deal.

Stop yer whining.

Mark

Those racers aren't worried about $2k...heck their wine bill is bigger than that. It takes a bit of cash to run a F1 car around for a weekend. This is big boy toys.

Yeah...NASCAR is charging less than that these days aren’t they? I do agree with Mark though. Having watched what I consider the big boys at Hallett for the last two years. The admission fee for the spectators is somewhat minuscule compared to what it cost those fellas to field those cars.

Last edited:
Back