• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Latest toy

My wifes aunts husband has been working on this car since 1992-then last year they bought a new f350 diesel and 40 some foot fifth wheel camper with the plan of traveling for 5 years in it-they put their house on the market and it sold within 24 hours so they had to move quickly and they gave the car to their daughter-we were at a visitation where the daughter was at and we just happened to strike up a conversation about the car--she said she probably was never going to finish it and she was thinking of selling it--she shot me a "family" price and I bought it that night--it needs lots of little things but major stuff has been done-his brother in law(wifes uncle) did most all of the work--he replaced floor pans, quarter panels, torque boxes, rebuilt front end steering, had seats recovered, new carpet, new brakes, new magnums and tires, it has a rebuilt 72 351 Cleveland cobra jet, mild cam and bored .30 over, edelbrock 600 performer, rebuilt c6 and limited slip 3.23? rear end--paint is terrible, I just got a 3 row aluminum radiator for it, and couple hundred in other parts to start--going to paint it grabber blue

Other than a proper set of rear louvers and a set of wipers she looks good to go. Are those Coopers brand new ? Looks like the letters are still "blued".

Last edited:
Back