• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Lego Mustang Build

Chris wins! That looks pretty cool.
Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
No winning here. Not a race. Just a little more experience building with Lego. Girlfriend told me to slow down and savor it but it kind of came together for me. Really nice kit.

Excellent! I love the custom touches, Mike. I thought about doing some myself but decided to stick with the original kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm gathering part numbers to check on buying extra parts to make it a 8 cyl and maybe.....get rid of those stripes....but that may cost big time.

I think the average price per brick is around 10 cents, so it shouldn’t be too expensive to swap the stripes out from what I can tell.

Then again, I’ve only done the first 2 bags, so I might not know what I’m talking about

I have to stop.I need to order the parts to make it like my '67 so further building will make it very difficult to get back to those areas.
There are a number of places selling parts.

Part 6..

Can you spot the three pieces I need? The side mirrors are movable and not in the right position in some pics

Notice the plates.;)

It looks like you’ve got the pieces for the right part of the grill swapped, gray is on the outside and blue is on the inside on yours, on the left you have blue on the outside and gray on the inside.

But other than that it’s so cool seeing a custom version of this kit! Love what you did with it.

Got it....fixed

Odd the very front corner of the fender has a stub. You would think they would finish it off with a single angle piece lke the top of the fender. I had ONE left over so I snapped it on. Looks better.....now I need one more.

Last edited:
It looks like you’ve got the pieces for the right part of the grill swapped, gray is on the outside and blue is on the inside on yours, on the left you have blue on the outside and gray on the inside.
Good catch. I don't pay that much attention these days.

Great job, Mike.

It seems you were just complaining about not getting your parts from Lego. Lol

I guess they showed you.

Mel

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Back