• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Look what I did this morning...

Got up a little early and started on the rear seats this morning. I only had enough hog rings to do one part and the back looked easier than the bottom piece.

My dad had put the fold down in the car from '67, so the back was '67 and the bottom '68. Figured I'd redo them. The TMI kit came in yesterday.

I have one wrinkle I need to work out.

Before
541371_440_full.jpg

After
541371_441_full.jpg

Rick,

Do you need some hog rings? I've got "the big bag" of 'em... probably 500-1000 of them? I have no need for them. I'll send upon request. You take what you need and when the next guy posts about replacing his upholostery, you offer up the same. It shouldn't take more than 10 people to go through the bag of them.

Sweeet, thanks Dave. I'll PM you my address. you want some change for shipping? I'll send it with the shirt......

I'll take some of those hog rings, provided you put some lipstick on them prior to shipping... :jam

Rick,
Hog rings sent via USPS Priority Mail. Use what you need and pass them onto the next guy... they'll be plenty left for probably the next 5-6 full upholstery jobs.

Thanks Dave, Sluggo forwarded me the PM you sent him about the hog rings....hittin the sauce a little early Friday????

Thanks Dave, Sluggo forwarded me the PM you sent him about the hog rings....hittin the sauce a little early Friday????

No, but I did tie one on Saturday.... I could have sworn I replied to your PM.... Oh well, they're on their way, that's the important thing.

Back