• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MBB II

beach pony

Drunkfest Coordinator
Donator
MBB II

Back for a return engagement!

This year’s event is scheduled for October 2nd, 3rd and 4th. This will coincide with the Myrtle Beach Fall Rally for any of the motorcycle enthusiasts in the crowd.

Friday night will be simply a get together for dinner for those arriving early.

Saturday will bring us to the 2nd annual mini-golf tournament at Adventure Falls Golf. Tee-off will be at noon! Golf will be followed by an afternoon at my house to include Golf Awards, Food and adult beverages. (Soft drinks too)
Just as last year, I’ll ask that everyone BYOB. I will supply ice and coolers.
Later in the day we will take a cruise down Ocean Boulevard. Then back to my house to party for the evening and to have a spark plug changing contest. (Saw this somewhere else and it sounded fun) There will be prizes for the winners and dash plaques for the attendees as well. Sunday, for those that are conscious, we can join up and all meet for breakfast before everyone heads out. I’m looking forward to it. Let me know on this thread if you will be attending. (Gotta make sure I get a big enough oinky!)

Hotel accommodations should be made on your own, however, I will gladly assist anyone with questions or concerns.

Hard to believe a year has passed since the inception of the MBB, but here we are for round 2! Looking forward to seeing the usual suspects and hopefully some new faces as well.
If I’ve forgotten anything, please holler and I’ll do my best to get answers.

Midlife - 1 FRIDAY DINNER - Midlife - 1
AtlantaSteve - 4 Blue65coupe - 2
Blue65coupe - 2 Beach Pony - 2
daveSanborn - 4 daveSanborn - 2
Beach Pony - 4 RM00123 - 2
Ponyman66 - 2 other site Havok1 - 2
RM00123 - 2 other site
Monkeystash - 1
Havok1 - 3
70 DropTop other site

If everyone's alright with it, We'll go to dinner at the Outback in Murrells Inlet on Friday night. We'll shoot for around 7 PM. I'm sure as the week progresses we'll all be talkin. Looking forward to seeing everyone later this week! :cool

I have tentative plans to attend! Would like to meet all of you crazies.

Just in case things work out that my wife and I can get there, do you have room for a 34' RV and 16' car trailer.........might as well bring the house.

"AzPete" said:
Just in case things work out that my wife and I can get there, do you have room for a 34' RV and 16' car trailer.........might as well bring the house.

I got room Pete. But, if you come with all your wheeled goodies, we're all gettin drunk at your house Friday nite! :cool

I'm interested alright........ in knowing how hot looking Daves female friends who he might be bringing, are. Should I bring my camera?

The Wife and I are interested, just still talking about it and whether we want to bring the kids. I'll give you a firm answer in a couple of days.

Thanks!

Steve

"monkeystash" said:
Pencil me in too Ron. Where does everybody stay?

Last year Ryan, a bunch of guys stayed at the Holiday Inn Oceanfront in Surfside Beach.Best I can tell, no complaints. Craig stayed there, he said it was fine. If all else fails, crash in Pete's house. He'll be parked in my driveway! :naug

Ron,

My wife, Julia and the two kids will all be coming. My kids are 13 and 2, girl and boy respectively. The 13 year old, nor my wife will eat much pigee, but I will do my duty to cover their quota ;)

Thanks so much for having us!

Steve

"AtlantaSteve" said:
Ron,

My wife, Julia and the two kids will all be coming. My kids are 13 and 2, girl and boy respectively. The 13 year old, nor my wife will eat much pigee, but I will do my duty to cover their quota ;)

Thanks so much for having us!

Steve

Looking forward to it! See you in October!

Steve, are you S U R E you want to bring kids.....around Craig???

"silverblueBP" said:
Steve, are you S U R E you want to bring kids.....around Craig???

Sure kids around Craig are fine. Just give them a stick and tell them to poke the old hippie. Its fun. :pep

Alright I'm dredging up this thread because I need you homo's to give me a head count on how many your bringin to the dance! So, let me know and I'll start to compile a list so I know how much food to prepare!

Back