• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Member Locater Map. Add yourself!

70_Fastback

Hell Bent for Speed
I just saw this hidden away in a post that Sluggo replied to, and I thought it was pretty cool feature.

Click the 'Member Map' up above -- or this link: http://www.stangfix.com/index.php?action=googlemap

to see the map.

To add yourself, go up and click: Profile ---> Forum Profile .... (or click this link)
http://www.stangfix.com/index.php?action=profile;area=forumprofile

Scoll a ways down to where it says member map. In the lower corner of the map input your Zip code and it will zoom to your area. Zoom in to your liking and click once on the map. It will set your pin. Hit "Change Profile" and you will be added.

Pretty neat to see where someone is in comparison to yourself.

-J

Google couldn't find "left field" so I settled for where I currently live...

"Midlife" said:
Google couldn't find "left field" so I settled for where I currently live...

No, you hit "right field"....where the sheep roam. I see you behind that bush......

"70_Fastback" said:
Pretty neat to see where someone is in comparison to yourself.

-J

Yes it is, sometimes it relevant when replying to a post as to where you are and where they are. There was a point in time when the city was part of our avatar.

fd

"B67FSTB" said:
DONE :thu :thu

I am added too.
I took note of where you are Bruno and i will wave as we go past on our River Cruise in May next Year.
Steve

Well at least I might be able to find my way home. What would be neat is if by running your cursor over each dot without clicking on it that just the name of the person would appear.

"scedd" said:
I am added too.
I took note of where you are Bruno and i will wave as we go past on our River Cruise in May next Year.
Steve

Just give me a big yell when you are close by so I can pick you up. :stu

Where are all the Midwest/Great Lakes guys? The map is looking mighty barren up in these parts.

Re: Re: Member Locater Map. Add yourself!

"Horseplay" said:
Where are all the Midwest/Great Lakes guys? The map is looking mighty barren up in these parts.
It is awfully lonely up here. I guess we need to spread the word and get some more.

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk

Now that's pretty darn cool! I know there are a number of SF members here in SC, but currently I'm the only one "on the map". The funny thing is if you look at the satellite view of my house you can see the coupe! Of course, it's under the blue tarp! :roll

"Ponyman66" said:
Now that's pretty darn cool! I know there are a number of SF members here in SC, but currently I'm the only one "on the map". The funny thing is if you look at the satellite view of my house you can see the coupe! Of course, it's under the blue tarp! :roll

You living at Nick's/ :gs place????? lol Thought he was the only one under the tarp......

It's interesting to look at the Texas part of the map.

Even though we have a fairly decent number of members from our state we are still pretty spread out geographically.

Dallas area guys are at least 4 hours away. Even those of us from "the Houston area" are really still pretty spread out. It would probably take me an hour to get to Sluggo's place and longer than that if it was rush hour.

We have a good number in Kansas, too bad they're all 2 hrs from me.

"AzPete" said:
You living at Nick's/ :gs place????? lol Thought he was the only one under the tarp......

Just a tarp for the time being. I'm watching re-runs of "This Old Box" for some home improvements and upgrades! If I can find one more fridge box I'll be doin' the Jeffersons thing.....We're movin' on up!!! LOL

"silverblueBP" said:
We have a good number in Kansas, too bad they're all 2 hrs from me.

Some would live closer if you took a shower on a regular basis...

Back