• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Military has directly responded, saying that Obama is illegitimate

RustyRed

Military should get some action where others fail in refusing presidential orders until proving we have a legitimate president or not.

Bombshell: Orders revoked
for soldier challenging prez
'Military has directly responded,
saying that Obama is illegitimate'
--WND
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=104009

"do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same"

If you ask me, the man is keeping his oath and defending us against domestic enemies when refusing to serve under NObama. I had guessed a while back it was only a matter of time. Will be interested to see if it plays out to be an isolated case or many such cases.

Clear to me that if the man won't simply produce a long form then he has something to hide.

Interesting, can't wait to see how this pans out. Any other candidate would say "Sure, here it is." But not him, which makes me think that he's hiding something too. The left has found their perfect talking suit and will pull strings to keep him there. Speaking of, anyone hear about this? http://www.end22.com/ Talk about scary. Say hello to Emperor Obama. That amendment is there for a reason.

Anyway, Atlas Shrugs has a very detailed article about the birth certificate.
http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/07/atlas-exclusive.html

It won't "pan out". Period. Conservatives want to see the form, Liberals say you've seen the copy. Bottom line, end of story. This is not going anywhere. Now, for the 22nd amendment....I doubt this will happen anytime soon but ABSOLUTELY NOTHING would surprise me anymore. Break my heart-yes, surprise me-no. I think most of us agree there should be term limits across the board but we've had that discussion so many times it hurts. The one thing I will say is this: IF THE FACE OF CONGRESS DOESN'T CHANGE IN 2010 AND THE PEOPLE PUT THE SAME SHIT BACK IN THE TOILET BOWL, YOU DESERVE WHAT YOU GET. If this shit goes past 2012...............then the majority of the people are not as smart and proud as I'm still believing. As mentioned in another post of mine that got no response, I welcome a civilized one-on-one (or however you want it) debate.

Not to defend the healthcare bill...but do you REALLY think the current system is any more organized, manageable, or logical?

I just got out of working in the healthcare sector (as a software engineer) and the only thing I learned is that it's broken. Bad.

Ask yourself...which would you rather have as President: Barack Obama or Joe Biden? Hmmmm?

Nobama, Biden, Pelosi

screwed, screwed, wtf

Like I said, change the face of Congress. That's why this stuff has to get done so soon. I'm not worried about one person, I'm worried about the whole team. One person alone can't really do a whole lot but a group.....................

As far as the healthcare system Steve, hell yes it's broken. But this "idea" sure ain't the way to fix it. How do we fix it? Start by:

1-end frivolous lawsuits, this needs to happen across the board but when lawyers make the laws....
2-find some way to fix medicare, the only reason a power chair costs $15,000 is because the gov't will write the check
3-PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY
3a-no more gastric bypass 'cause you eat too much, go on a diet
3b-don't go to the doctor for every ache and pain
3c-don't let insurance pay for psychologists, chiropractors, and routine doctor visits
3d-go to a doctor that cares about your health and doesn't ask you what you want
4-stop drug companies from advertising, do we really need 15 different medicines for a sore knee?

You know, I could go on and on but just about everything (anything and everything) boils right down to us...the people. Take some freakin' responsibility for your actions. Doctors should be in it to take care of people, not to make a buck. I don't care if they make 5 million a year but if they go in the field to make 5 million a year....screw 'em. And don't get me started on lawyers.

Good call Duane!

Two quotes from Reagan come to mind:
"Politics is supposed to be the second-oldest profession. I have come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.'" My personal favorite.

I was right there with you Duane until you dissed my chiropractor...damn you, damn you all to hell!

While we're "fixing" all this, how about we get rid of the largest scam ever put forth to the people...INSURANCE. Just think of the lower costs if there was no insurance to pay jacked up prices. Go to any doctor and pay the bill with cash and then compare it to what gets billed to insurance....frightening.

Illegals denied service. You don't put into the system, why should you get anything.
Of course, this is my "you don't work, you don't eat" mentality.

"Jamie aka Bondo_68" said:
Illegals denied service. You don't put into the system, why should you get anything.
Of course, this is my "you don't work, you don't eat" mentality.

+1

(sorry Jeremy)

"silverblueBP" said:
Go to any doctor and pay the bill with cash and then compare it to what gets billed to insurance....frightening.

my daughter was a preemie. regalan was given to her in the NICU at a cost of $900 PER SHOT (2-5x daily for her 3 weeks)

took the script to pharmacy when she got out. $10 per month with insurance.

What I think hurts insurance is what people go for. Folks use insurance on minor shit. If the visit is under $100 or so, I pay cash. More than that and my bank account starts to suffer. My company pays everything but dental. This is the first company that I've been with that does that and it does help the paycheck. Of course, my parent company is in CA, and that kinda worries me.

And the "$15 aspirin" at hospitals is out right robbery. They charge that much to cover their expenses. That really pisses me off to get a bill and the meds are astronomical.

Insurance is a good thing..gov't insurance is NOT. 99.9% of the time the gov't does anything, it's a total clusterfuck. Why should I have to pay for someone who refuses to work.
Heartless thought of the day: In the animal kingdom, the weak do not survive. Replace weak with lazy.
Idleness brings want
To work today is to eat tomorrow
It is best to prepare for the days of necessity

Back