• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Military humor.....

daveSanborn

A buddy sent me these today and I thought I'd pass them on. The last one is my personal favorite....

image0044.jpg

image0036.jpg

image00136.jpg

"daveSanborn" said:
A buddy sent me these today and I thought I'd pass them on. The last one is my personal favorite....

image0044.jpg

image0036.jpg

image00136.jpg

Dave,

Be careful my nephew (Capt. Eric Brown, USAF) is over at Seymore Johnson AFB near your home. They got him flying the Strike Eagle now. I hope if he saw that last one he would either agree and laugh it off with you instead of getting angry and using your home for target pratice.

instead of getting angry and using your home for target pratice.

:rofl

How many chances would he get? If he only had one chance to take me/the house out, I'd probably take him up on the offer as I'd likely save some money from not having to hire an excavator to dig me a new fish pond on the property.

:rofl

Remember, the F-15 Eagle is a Fighter, not a close air support/close range bomber.

Him and his buddies are always welcome to come on over and hang out in the man cave for a few beers.

I know he'd love to see your shop, cars, etc. I need to call my little sister and get his email so I can tell him to give you call sometime. Like I said, he's a mustang guy, when he is not helping to raise those two beautiful little girls of his.

Dave, the F-15E Strike Eagle is a dual-role air-to-air fighter and air-to-ground strike platform. I'm sure it could provide you with a nice sized crater for your fish pond;)

Back