• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

More customer service.....

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
Back in April I bought a device called Zoombak which is a GPS locator ($150) and monthly service ($14). This device which you can locate on any PC and will notify you if it leaves a designated area. I have it in my car but you can move it to where-ever.
So it works fine in April then I leave it in the car (on the car's power). I check it in May and nothing...Website can't find it.
I complain via phone.
I complian almost daily on their website, keeping a log. I get a call from a real person who says they will take care of it. I go on vacation. Come back and it still doesn't work. Call this person back again and leave a message. He calls back and says they will replace the unit. That's good.
Get a call from the company. They already sent the new unit. When I get it they will refund my prior months subscription on the old account(unit) and charge me for 1 month's subscription on the new one to get it started, then they will refund me that month.

And here's the best part. I have a permenent subcription with no bill. Free for as long as I have it.

That's the proper way to correct a problem. :pep

Back