• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

more pics

Holy shit, that is THE best finish I've ever seen..........is it p-shopped :skull

"silverblueBP" said:
Holy shit, that is THE best finish I've ever seen..........is it p-shopped :skull

Actually as good as it looks, I'm still not 100% happy with it. I could spend about 2 more hours to slick it out more.

It looks good but it has a bit of a water effect. If I decide to stay with black I will reclear it and block it one more time.

I'm kinda on the color fence again. I don't mind spending the effort to get it there, but I don't know if I want to wash every time I want to drive it, clean it when I get there then clean it the whole time I'm there and then clean it when I get home.

"silverblueBP" said:

Not p-shopped......Guess you missed this one? Rick seen this one, hell even rode in it. This is one of the the few cars I have seen the looks better in person than in pictures. For some reason pictures don't do this car justice.
1_06_09_08_12_42_31_59.jpg

1_06_09_08_12_42_26_23.jpg

1_06_09_08_12_42_31_61.jpg

1_05_08_08_3_57_58.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"Sluggo" said:
Not p-shopped......Guess you missed this one?

Actually, I was just being my normal smart ass! The pictures make it look flawless. I spent many hours wet sanding my 66, my patience ran out out before I could get it looking THAT good :cool

Looks awesome Sluggo! I was expecting to come on here and see a big arse scoop though :boo

"silverblueBP" said:
Actually, I was just being my normal smart ass! The pictures make it look flawless. I spent many hours wet sanding my 66, my patience ran out out before I could get it looking THAT good :cool

And you better start rehoning those skillzzz Mark :nice

"70_Fastback" said:
And you better start rehoning those skillzzz Mark :nice

Did I mention my arthritis is back and and my back.....ohhhh, it's killin me :run

"70_Fastback" said:
I hear beer is a good remedy for arthritis...

The jury is still out on that. I have been working on this remedy for some time now and just cannot come to a definitive answer. Oh well, I must research more.....feel free to assist in the research at you own pace.

Oh yeah, I'm a firm believer that beer can cure any ailments! You just need to get the dosage just right.

Back