• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

More twisted humor

JeffTepper

The Rule Maker

Do you know who
makes the rules?

As sportsmen, it
is absolutely imperative that in all of the sports we engage, we,
without hesitation, play by the rules ...

We take care to
understand the rules, we discuss the rules amongst ourselves, and we
study the rules ...

As golfers, we are
ruled by the rules ..

Lord knows there
are all kinds of rules in that game .

And as citizens,
we must follow the rule of law for so many things we do every day

But just in case
you have been pondering this, all your life, as to whom actually makes
the rules, please note the following:

all-too-true.jpg

...I do hope
this clears it up....

Last edited by a moderator:
"Flysure1" said:
I have a cat---isn't that what she is talking about???

Good news and bad, if my cat made the rules we would all just sleep, eat and $hit all day....The bad news is he's fixed.... :doh

"daveSanborn" said:
Bullshit. That's the kind of woman to be avoided at all costs.

I agree Dave.

I know back years ago I had gone on a couple of dates with a gal. I was in the process of starting a lawn service with a buddy and I was working a deal where I gave my sister my car, my dad was giving me his truck, etc.

The gal I was dating started trying to tell me she thought I should keep the car and not get the truck. After two dates she was trying to tell me how to live my life. My general thought was I need a truck to haul mowers around, I like trucks and we ain't married so who the fuck asked you your opinion about what I'm driving anyway. Needless to say we never went on a third date :hmm

Not quite what I was getting at, but a good example.

I was getting at.... it's better to find a woman who can't live without "the cock".

Something like this ...

"Honey if you come back from shopping with one more pair of shoes... they'll be no cock for a week".

It works for me.

I think that might make me a little nervous if I had to go out of town for a week on business Dave.

My advice for such a time would be make sure she has a good "bob" (i.e. battery operated boyfriend) before you leave town.

Back