• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Most definitely politically incorrect, racist and offensive jokes

"turq66" said:
"FordDude" said:
Kanye West says that he will be the next Nelson Mandela,

Personally I support his desire to spend 27 years in prison.

fd

That will make him a better President when he gets out.

racist
Someone who drives a race car for a living.
Down here that would be a racer ...not to be confused with a ricer ( that would be Racist )

You fellas are so easy to manipulate :yah :yah :yah
Here's a link to actual raC15m, if you're interested...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Troll-face-problem.jpg

Most definitely politically incorrect, racist and offensive joke?

Gotta be SilverBlueBP. But we like him anyway.

"Midlife" said:
Most definitely politically incorrect, racist and offensive joke?

Gotta be SilverBlueBP. But we like him anyway.

:burn

fd

Obama was in a helicopter flying over Louisiana doing disaster evaluation when he looked down into the swamp and saw two white men in a motorboat pulling a black man on a pair of skis through the swamp. He was very impressed with the scene and made it a point to let them know so. He had the helicopter pilot hover over the boat while he got on the PA and told the two white men in the motorboat that it is a proud day in America when he can see white people and black people enjoy recreation time together without race being an issue, then he flew off. One of the white guys in the boat looked at the other and said ya know, he may be the president of the U.S.A. but he don't know shit about trolling for gators.

fd

"FordDude" said:
Obama was in a helicopter flying over Louisiana doing disaster evaluation when he looked down into the swamp and saw two white men in a motorboat pulling a black man on a pair of skis through the swamp. He was very impressed with the scene and made it a point to let them know so. He had the helicopter pilot hover over the boat while he got on the PA and told the two white men in the motorboat that it is a proud day in America when he can see white people and black people enjoy recreation time together without race being an issue, then he flew off. One of the white guys in the boat looked at the other and said ya know, he may be the president of the U.S.A. but he don't know shit about trolling for gators.
A inner tube and a good size trolling motor work the best....... or so I hear.

Jesus and Moses were floating around in a boat on the Red Sea, years after everything had settled down. Moses said to Jesus. " I wonder if I still got it?" Jesus asked, "What is that?" Moses said, "I wonder if I can still part the Red Sea?" Jesus said, "Why don't you give it a try." So Moses stood up in the boat, raised his hands and said, "Red Sea, Part." Sure enough the Red Sea parted. Moses said" Yeah, I still got it." Jesus looked at him and asked, "I wonder if I still got it?" Moses asked, "What's that, Jesus?" Jesus said "I wonder if I can still walk on water?" Moses said, "Go ahead and try. At that Jesus stepped off the side of the boat and swoosh, down in the water he went. Moses quickly fished him out of the water and set him back in the boat. Jesus said, "Damn, I forgot that I had holes in my feet."

Don't be scared to laugh. I am taking a chance that hell won't be filled with S10's and fox body Mustangs with Chevy engines. I just hope that it will be warm when I get there.

Racist Joke

A big, burly black man is sitting at the end of the bar enjoying his fifth or sixth beer when an obviously gay man walks in and takes a seat next to him. After the gay man has had a couple of beers he leans over and whispers to the black dude, "Would you like a blow job?"

The black dude immediately punches the gay and continues beating on him all the way to the parking lot where he leaves him bloody and bruised. Upon re-entering the bar the bartender rushes over with another beer and asks, "What did that fellow say to you?"

"I don't know. Something about a job."

fd

ITALIAN ARITHMETIC

An Italian workman wants a job, but the foreman won't hire him until he passes a little math test.. 'Here's your first question,' the foreman said. 'Without using numbers, represent the number 9.'

'Withouta numbers?' the Italian says, 'Datsa easy.' and he proceeds to draw three trees.

'What's this?' the boss asks.

'Ave you gota no brain?

Tree and tree and tree makes a nine,' says the Italian.

'Fair enough,' says the boss. 'Here's your second question. Use the

same rules, but this time the number is 99.'

The Italian stares into space for a while, then picks up the picture that he has just drawn and makes a smudge on each tree . 'Ere you go.'

The boss scratches his head and says, 'How on earth do you get that to represent 99?' '

Eacha of da trees is a dirty now. So, it's dirty tree, and dirty tree, and dirty tree. Datsa a 99.'

The boss is getting worried that he's going to actually have to hire this Italian, so he says, 'All right, last question. Same rules again, but represent the number 100.'

The Italian stares into space some more, then he picks up the picture again and makes a little mark at the base of each tree and says, 'Ere you go. One hundred.'

The boss looks at the attempt. 'You must be nuts if you think that represents a hundred!'

(You're going to love this one!!!)

The Italian leans forward and points to the marks at the base of each tree and says, 'A little doga come along and shita by eacha tree. So now you gota dirty tree and a turd, dirty tree and a turd, and dirtytree and a turd, data makea one hundred. So, whenna I start?

LOL

My Italian great uncle used to make fun of his wife, my Swedish great aunt. He'd say, Swedes invented the toilet seat....Italians invented the hole in it!

A hospital psychologist decided to take his mental patients to a baseball game. He coached his patients with simple cues to avoid unwanted anxiety and social awkwardness.

When the day of the game arrived, everything seemed to be going well.

As the national anthem started, the doctor yelled, "Up, nuts!" The inmates stood up.

After the anthem, he yelled, "Down, nuts!" They all sat.

After a home run, he yelled, "Cheer, nuts!" They all broke into applause.

Since everything was going smoothly, he left his assistant in charge while he ran to the restroom.

When he returned, there was a riot in progress. "What happened?" he asked his assistant.

"Everything was fine until some guy showed up selling peanuts!"

A little Muslim kid, crying, can't find his mother in the supermarket.
The store attendant says, 'What does your mother look like?'
The kid says, "I have no fucking idea."

fd

Back