• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Mr. Humpy just arrived

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
Talking about a last minute worry. I goofed around and waited til the last minute to order the TMI hump hugger for our trip tomorrow to MITM. It arrived just a few minutes ago.

Now the Mrs will be happy that she has a spot to rest her arm. I'm happy knowing that I have two cup holders for my his and hers beer bongs.
:wtf

What I really like is having the cup holders match the carpet and dash pad. Seems to fit right in.

4_23_09_10_3_35_15.JPG

Will the cup holders fit anything bigger than a soda can? That is what I hate about mine, only sodas and small drinks will fit.

"Moostang" said:
Will the cup holders fit anything bigger than a soda can? That is what I hate about mine, only sodas and small drinks will fit.

What are you trying to fit in there?

"Moostang" said:

That's what I didn't like about the one I eventually ordered, but now that they've done away with the 24 ounce bottle in favor of a 16.9 ounce bottle, I went ahead and bought one. Cans and 16.9 oz bottles fit fine in the one I bought, which is different from Craig's. I think his cupholders might be even bigger.

Frank

They make inserts that go into the smaller cupholder but have a larger opening for larger drinks. You can usually find them at any auto parts store...

The Hump Hugger looks good in there!

Now you just need a Big Giant Cup:

big%20giant%20cup.jpg

Of course, then you probably couldn't shift :craz

it appears that the hump hugger coloring is off just by a lil bit..

it could just be my crappy computer screen out here

I kid I kid craig looks good

I waited to make this post until most of the meaningful responses were done, but I am pretty sure that "Mr. Humpy" is what Mark's wife calls him at those special moments that she wants him to come in from the barn.

Looks good.
I have been looking at getting one of those, but can't decide between white or black. I like the white speakers too.

"ko67" said:
I waited to make this post until most of the meaningful responses were done, but I am pretty sure that "Mr. Humpy" is what Mark's wife calls him at those special moments that she wants him to come in from the barn.

One Hump Chump? :lol :lol :nk

Back