• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My BBQ buddy

cmayna

DILLIGARA?
Donator
A certain friend of ours, who seems to be known for selling really nice Mustang suspension stuff with roller bearings, etc, heard that I was going to be doing none stop BBQing. Though I took Friday off, my work postal delivery guy calls me saying that he has a package for me from my friend so I better come to work. Moments later this Mustang suspenion guru calls me asking if I received a package yet? :wtf I ask myself......

I get to work with my postman waiting for me. "Here open it up maybe you got another Tshirt"..........

Not quite
IMG_1617.JPG

IMG_1618.JPG

My cooking buddy in action:
IMG_1620.JPG

The ROD got so hot from the platform, the dog started cooking from within the insides.
IMG_1621.JPG

Yes Mike and Jeff, I was told I would not be showing my cooking buddy during Shag's brake bleeding BBQ on Sat. Sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's hilarious :rofl :rofl :rofl

is John going to sell that on his site now?

"70_Fastback" said:
Why's da weenine saggin' in da last picture? It was "up" in the previous one.

Can't you see.....it's been severely abused................ :cry

He had this while I was there and didn't show it to me. :expl :wtf

I wouldn't want to touch his dog anyways. :rofl

Dont worry Mike. I'm going to show this thread to my wife and make her feel guilty that I wasn't allowed to show it during Sat.

And ... Here she is ..... :expl ..... :pep..... Ms. Dolly Buntan

Dollybuntan.JPG

The kids are home so this is the best photo I can do today

Dear Mrs. ORP,
Your hubby must be caught up with all his work for now he's doing artistical welding abstracts of his previous girl friends. Just thought you might want to know.

BTW John,
I have just changed my address and I'm NOT going to give it to you. It would be really difficult to explain to my wife why I'm now getting all these really wierd BBQ buddies. Next
will be farm buddies, :naug

"beach pony" said:
Oh that's great! Now, where's the female version laying down with the bun? :naug

It wasn't my idea. :wstup

Let's get one thing straight, I didn't make Mr. Wooy. Got him on ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/Hot-Dog-roaster-cooker-Mr-Woody-for-the-grill-CHROME_W0QQitemZ130316436424QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item1e577703c8&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A1205%7C293%3A1%7C294%3A50

GOT 4 of em - Gave two of em away

beach pony said, where's the bug warmer? ... So she's not laying down, shoot me !

Back