• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My life sucks

A

Anonymous

Had to spend the afternoon out on the lake again, Deb and my nephew Matt thought it was time to learn how to ride the wakeboard.

Anyone ever in the Council Grove area, feel free to come out and partake of the water :cool You can see how busy the lake is :pbj

Deb
74_18_06_09_7_18_17.jpg

74_18_06_09_7_19_02.jpg

Matt
74_18_06_09_7_19_57.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep, looks like you had to navigate while everyone else had fun......really rough isn't it.

"lethal289" said:
:wtf Its amazing you can get up in the morning!

It's not hard to do when you only DRIVE the boat! I'm surrounded by wallys that can't grasp the concept. I've been driving / skiing since I was 19, kinda comes natural for me.

"hivewax" said:
Miami is water skiing city!!
biggrin.gif

Grew up just north of Daytona Beach, used to spend evenings and all weekends out on the water.....the crazy things we used to do :pep

"Fast68back" said:
I grew up just north of Daytona as well, Ormond Beach..

Get out!
Lived outside of Bunnell for 20 years (73-93), worked in Ormond and Holly Hill at woodwork shops, went to DBCC (now Daytona State College).

Small world

I went to FPCH (Flagler Palm Coast High) for 9th and 10th grades. My parents house was on the volusia/flagler line (off Hwy 40), neighbors got in a pissing contest with the school board and we ended up busing it up to FPC for school. Petitioned the school board to change schools and ended up graduating from Mainland in '87. Small world.... Hell, Monkey boy and I were chatting last night and he said a few years ago he almost moved to the city I live in now.....

Holy crap, it keeps getting smaller, I graduated from Flagler Prison Camp in 79 :danc

Small world for sure, I grew up north west of Daytona Beach too...........in Iowa. :rofl

"AzPete" said:
Small world for sure, I grew up north west of Daytona Beach too...........in Iowa. :rofl
I was not as far West (Illinois), but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night, really.

"70_Fastback" said:
Hey, I was 3 in '79. It was a small world. At that time.

Boy oh boy, the things I was doing while you were still wearing diapers. :yikes

"beach pony" said:
Boy oh boy, the things I was doing while you were still wearing diapers. :yikes

Hehehe......that was the year I got evicted from high school :naug

Seriously, it just keeps getting worse...just returned from the track, got in 3 - 20 min sessions before the downpour. Car ran perfect, the tires had good wear and I was tossed in with the advanced guys and was able to hold my own..

Great day...uh, I mean...my life still sucks.

"silverblueBP" said:
I was tossed in with the advanced guys and was able to hold my own..my life still sucks.

Hmmmm, do we want to know....... :3sum :yikes

"AzPete" said:
Hmmmm, do we want to know....... :3sum :yikes

That's what it's like when your statement is taken waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay out of context.

:naug

Back