• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

My turn for Covid Jail

janschutz

Corn Hauler
Several people came down with covid at work so we all had to get a test. Mine came back positive. Bummer. Now I have to quarinteen. I having season allergies so they are masking any symptoms. What ever they are, they are light. Guess the bright side, I get more garage time.

Hopefully you only have omicron. Seems to be the norm. My theory is omicron might just be what brings us to full immunity. Holly and I had it from Christmas Day through the first week of the year. We lived. Cough sucked. Energy sucked. Lost taste and smell for about a week. Best of luck to you.

Not a horrible thing. We had everything but loss of smell and taste. Brain fog was the worst. There was no getting garage time, we were lucky to muster up enough energy to cook.

Good luck to you. I too feel like with Omicron it's not if you get it, it's when.

Mel

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

There will be no full immunity. Its a virus. Like the flu. Its changes constantly. We can fight it with vaccines and doing healthy things. That's why we wash our hands. To protect others. Its not only you you are helping to stay healthy. Thousands die from the flu yet we take that in stride. So to, hopefully this will become such a virus that we can treat it like the flu.

Stay safe and aware. Help others by doing such.

There will be no full immunity. Its a virus. Like the flu. Its changes constantly. We can fight it with vaccines and doing healthy things. That's why we wash our hands. To protect others. Its not only you you are helping to stay healthy. Thousands die from the flu yet we take that in stride. So to, hopefully this will become such a virus that we can treat it like the flu.

Stay safe and aware. Help others by doing such.
I'll second that.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A605FN met Tapatalk

this is a good time to pack up broken car parts and post to people you dont like. dont wash your hands first :)

Cough meds have done nothing. I did feel a little more energetic today. I primed 2 shelf's for the maintenance barn today.

Cough meds have done nothing. I did feel a little more energetic today. I primed 2 shelf's for the maintenance barn today.
Try this cough syrup. It worked very well for us. Amber makes it.

Mel
6c684b8a030490186aed3b89adf21455.jpg

Had to look that one up......

The thieves applied a mixture of several herbs, spices, and essential oils on their clothes and bodies that would allow them to rob ailing people without catching the illness. Because it was believed to be first used by thieves, the mixture of essential oils got the name “thieves oil.”

I have now been Covid free for 3 days. While I still do not have much energy, I do feel a lot better.

While I was layed up, I built on of me Lego sets I had not got to.

Lego.jpeg

Glad to hear you're better.

Mid, you can always take a shot after the dose.

Mel

Back