• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

MyStangfix Birthday!

HOT DAMN !!, that's what I'm talkin'about. Lip smackin' delight. Make your tongue slap your brains out. :toot :toot

Why would anyone want to eat something that looks like their dog left it behind.........or their dogs behind left it,,,,,,either way, yuk.

Right on Pete. I was just thinking that resembled a toilet bowl or something. That looks like a Japanese blowout right there. That's nothing more than a bunch of slimy shitturds. Not only are they one of the nastiest things you can put in your mouth, that has to be one of the most disgusting pictures I've seen. I'd rather give a rimjob to a Vietnamese whore than put that raccoon shit in my mouth. That's freakin' nasty. Do you guys know what happens when you eat that?
1059856.jpg

"70 StangMan" said:
HOT DAMN !!, that's what I'm talkin'about. Lip smackin' delight. Make your tongue slap your brains out. :toot :toot

Right on brutha, right on!

"blue65coupe" said:
Right on Pete. I was just thinking that resembled a toilet bowl or something. That looks like a Japanese blowout right there. That's nothing more than a bunch of slimy shitturds. Not only are they one of the nastiest things you can put in your mouth, that has to be one of the most disgusting pictures I've seen. I'd rather give a rimjob to a Vietnamese whore than put that raccoon shit in my mouth. That's freakin' nasty. Do you guys know what happens when you eat that?
1059856.jpg

Enouf wif da self potraits, you gots that way from kissing yo cousins ass yo.

"blue65coupe" said:
. :bird :bird :bird
1059856.jpg

"Winston Smith" said:
That pic of nuts looks like the same pile my cat leaves in the litter box.

Wow, how lucky are you to have a cat that excretes those glorious boiled peanuts :toot :toot

I've got it.....their inside are so messed up, they need food that does not need processing.....just passin' thru........ :toot

"Winston Smith" said:
Not lucky at all actually...cuz they smell like open ass.
That's funny, I have never smelled open ass before,I guess I'll consider myself lucky.But if they do smell like that, it musta' been one Sweet Ass. Can ya' hook a Brutha' up?

"AzPete" said:
I've got it.....their inside are so messed up, they need food that does not need processing.....just passin' thru........ :toot
You are speaking of regular peanuts, not boiled. They(boiled) basicly desolve before they hit your stomach, not to mention your lower intestine.

Go ahead, eat your damn boiled beans then...cuz that's what they are, legumes. And I find them disgusting. Roasted is another story though.

"Winston Smith" said:
Go ahead, eat your damn boiled beans then...cuz that's what they are, legumes. And I find them disgusting. Roasted is another story though.
Well Thank You Very Much.

"70 StangMan" said:
You are speaking of regular peanuts, not boiled. They(boiled) basicly desolve before they hit your stomach, not to mention your lower intestine.

This whole discussion is about boiled, don't try to changer the path we are on. They (boiled) will rot before they get anywhere close to my lips, let alone my stomach......and I have eaten some foods in Thailand and Korea that were borderline but nothing ever looked like those.....

"AzPete" said:
This whole discussion is about boiled, don't try to changer the path we are on. They (boiled) will rot before they get anywhere close to my lips, let alone my stomach......and I have eaten some foods in Thailand and Korea that were borderline but nothing ever looked like those.....
Soooo, you have never tried them? and the path was changed about the non-absorbtion thru the digestive tract , IE: unboiled peanuts.

One time, friends said they were to die for, I nearly died because of them.....lol Just not for me.

"AzPete" said:
One time, friends said they were to die for, I nearly died because of them.....lol Just not for me.
Alrighty then. Glad you didn't die Pete. If that was the case ,I wouldn't eat them either.(as much as I would want to)

Back