• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

N.O.M.

stangg

New Old Member... kinda like NOS... It was a year ago tomorrow that I registered here but only posted a few replies here and there. Still officially a newb!

As far as my Mustang, it's a '68 coupe that I converted to a fastback. I also built a one off custom tubular chassis to fit up fox / sn95 based suspension and drivetrain.

Anyway... This place feels more like home now, and I think I'll be hanging my hat here more.

Tony

stangg_516_1_sig.jpg

I need to take some new pics... most of the ones I have were take prior to finishing details or the pics just look like crap. I'll post something in the member build thread forum with more pics.

Not sure I should say welcome since you've been here longer than I..... You're build is pretty impressive, I read alot of your post on the other site. You need to start a build thread.

"stangg" said:
stangg_516_1_sig.jpg

I need to take some new pics... most of the ones I have were take prior to finishing details or the pics just look like crap. I'll post something in the member build thread forum with more pics.

Ah yes, it's about you started hanging around here. I remember you from the modified section of the VMF. Lot's of great knowledge. Welcome aboard!

It is great over here isn't it!

Please a build thread! I would love to see how a coupe becomes a FB. I have a nice coupe and may want tofind another one and make it into a FB...SWMBO likes my 65 but wants a 67 as wellas a 67 Camaro.

It is hell sometimes living with a car Chick...She is as addicted as I am...

Mel

Thanks guys... I'm working on the build documentation now. I forgot that I started to write something up that I was eventually going to post on car domain but I'll post it here instead. Just going through my pictures tonight I can see about 10 things that I never got around to tidying up.

Back