• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

neat shifter bezel

That guy is 10 minutes away. I've been watching his ads for a few months now and have been thinking also about getting one.

"cmayna" said:
That guy is 10 minutes away. I've been watching his ads for a few months now and have been thinking also about getting one.

as long as he doesn't have any with woodgrain. this place couldn't handle much more of that!!! :lol

i'm gonna check the cutoffs at metal supermarket & if i can find one cheap enough to justify the labor, may fire up the mill & make my own.

As you can read below, a group buy is not in the cards for us, but I think I will still get one for Shag. Once obtained I can take more pics.

------------

Craig,
Regarding price break, even at 20 units $45 is about as low as I can go. I don't make a big margin as is, especially in today's economy. After buying raw materials, machining and hand finishing there is not a whole lot of profit. Just a solid product that I couldn't find so I built them myself. I think $45 is a good deal for the 64 thru 68 bezels and $65 for the 69 and up bezels as they are quite a bit larger. Just haven't had time to get the new photos up yet.

I will send you pics of everything I have to show the various finishes and styles. Plus I have a quick shifter that I will introduce soon that looks pretty trick.

Cant argue that, Price does seem fair. Let us know how they look in person. I really think one would look nice in my 65.

"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
as long as he doesn't have any with woodgrain. this place couldn't handle much more of that!!! :lol

i'm gonna check the cutoffs at metal supermarket & if i can find one cheap enough to justify the labor, may fire up the mill & make my own.

Does anyone have a pic this product?

Back