• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Need feedback on header

Sluggo

I would like to expand the collage more to the left and lose the text in the center.
What resolution are you running and how does the current header fit?

How much space is there between graphics?

Thanks

I guess it would be 1280X800 on the res. I have about 5" between the collage and the tri bar emblem. It all fits real good. I am on Chrome for a browser. Overall, real nice and I agree, more between since the name is duplicated.

Just checked Firefox also, readings are the same.

I personally like the text in the middle; I'm not real keen on the text on the tri-bar emblem though.

"AzPete" said:
I guess it would be 1280X800 on the res. I have about 5" between the collage and the tri bar emblem. It all fits real good. I am on Chrome for a browser. Overall, real nice and I agree, more between since the name is duplicated.

Just checked Firefox also, readings are the same.
I'm 1280x800 also and have about 5" between the collage and tri-bar too. I'm using windows explorer browser.

Any room for the goat? :binkybaby: Nice header though I agree about not having text in the tri bar logo.

How about shrinking the tri bar just enough to slide it up and put stangfix.com under it. Then fill the collage across the center.......

Or make the name bigger, like:

logo.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back