• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Need your prayers

Fst Blk

Hey guys. I don’t post much anymore, just lurk usually anymore. Anyhow, I still consider you guys family.

My lil fellar Jonah was diagnosed with B lymphoblastic leukemia. Momma got a feeling something wasn’t right Friday evening when we got in from work. He had been lethargic and puny acting. The peds immediately sent us the emergency room and from their we were sent to University of Kentucky Children’s Hospital. It has been a whirlwind for sure.

He started chemotherapy yesterday and steroids. There was no testicular or spinal fluid involvement, so that is a blessing within itself. They are giving great odds of remission, but of course we are in for a long journey.

We don’t know at this point what we don’t know, but the doctors have been great in dragging us along.

Please remember my lil fellar in your prayers, as I fully believe God is taking us on this journey for a reason. And I believe in the power of prayer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear this. You have a tough road ahead, we’re here for you to vent. Stay positive, it really helps!

Mark

So sorry to hear this.

I think it is every parents nightmare. I cant even imagine what you're feeling. Kids shouldn't have to go through that crap.

We will certainly pray for you and the little one. Keep us posted and know we are here for you if you need anything.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

So sorry to hear. Stay positive as he will feel the negativity. In our prayers in this house.

We're here for you to vent. Tell us what you feel you want to. How old is he? How is he handling things?

I am really sad to hear the news. I will keep your child and your whole family in my thoughts and prayers. I hope he has a quick and full recovery.

Hey guys. I don’t post much anymore, just lurk usually anymore. Anyhow, I still consider you guys family.

My lil fellar Jonah was diagnosed with B lymphoblastic leukemia. Momma got a feeling something wasn’t right Friday evening when we got in from work. He had been lethargic and puny acting. The peds immediately sent us the emergency room and from their we were sent to University of Kentucky Children’s Hospital. It has been a whirlwind for sure.

He started chemotherapy yesterday and steroids. There was no testicular or spinal fluid involvement, so that is a blessing within itself. They are giving great odds of remission, but of course we are in for a long journey.

We don’t know at this point what we don’t know, but the doctors have been great in dragging us along.

Please remember my lil fellar in your prayers, as I fully believe God is taking us on this journey for a reason. And I believe in the power of prayer.

Bill:

This is heatbreaking news for any parent. Sincere thoughts and prayers going your way.

Best regards, Jeff

We are family, Bill, and as family you know we are here for you and your little guy. Keep the faith, things will be alright.

I appreciate you guys. I’m staying positive. I know he will make it through.

Prayers for your child to get well and prayers for the parents to endure the journey to recovery.

tim

That's a tough situation but thankfully you're staying positive. Make sure you're there for your wife and we're here for you.
Thoughts and prayers to you all.

We are family, Bill, and as family you know we are here for you and your little guy. Keep the faith, things will be alright.
I'll second that. We are here for you , the little guy and your family.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A605FN met Tapatalk

Prayers from Alabama - stay positive - your "family" here has you and your family's total support.

He’s doing extremely well. He had his 2nd dose of Chemotherapy yesterday. It never bothered him a bit. The doctors are happy with how he’s doing. All of his test have came back good.

If you didn’t know he had leukemia, you’d never notice it with him so far. I’m prepared as best I can for the bad days, but still at that point where I don’t know what I don’t know. Just trying to keep a positive outlook.

Back