• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Member intro

TexasAxMan

I'm new to this forum, been on another forum for a while now but just heard about this one from sportbikechick.

I have a '66 coupe, originally a 6 with C-4, completely gutted getting everything new. Have a 302 freshly built and ready to go, traded for a T5, got a lot of stuff from a '65 289 parts car (actually made money on that one and kept a ton of parts), etc. I have also already procured my suspension, brakes, interior and a lot of nits and nats. My car will be a weekend cruiser, not a race or show car.

Althought I'm new to the forum, I'm defiinitely not new to cars. In the past I have restored 1 car (actually truck, a '75 Bronco) and fixed up several just short of restoring. My first car was a '65 Stang (6 cyl with 3 speed and bench seat) and I've wanted to return to the Mustang world ever since. Oh yeah, I did have an early Fox body in the late 80's that was pretty quick, but I bought it that way so I can't take any credit for it.

Just wanted to say "hello", hopefully I can contribute some along the way.

Welcome to the board . Ask if you have questions, provide answers if you know 'em, provide encouragement to those that need it, pick on Dave and don't feed the sheep.

Welcome to the forum. Make sure you put some info in your signature. (name, car info) I think you'll find a wealth of knowledge here. Welcome again.

welcome , the sea of knowledge contained within the depths of this forum should be revered as "The Eigth wonder of the World" or maybe that was "I wonder wtf he meant"!

Welcome to a great site to post neked pictures and harrass everyone.........oh, wait, wrong place......welcome to a growing Mustang site with some great individuals.

Welcome, as you can see it's a fun place to be. That's one of the biggest reasons I like to check this place out almost everyday. Great people, and I think in case it wasn't clear, someone said a "wealth of knowledge" really!

dne' say's Hello!

Yahoo! Hi Steve and Welcome! :pep Steve has a lot going on, I know, I was there at his home today(only 5 miles away)! He's doing some impressive work! I hope to be able to help him as best I can! So, ya'll be on your best behaviour as I guided him to our site! Now, Steve, photos!?!
dne'

As soon as I have time I will put up some pics. Not that anyone will be impressed, but just to show where I am for when I ask questions in the future.

You can use the gallery here on Stangfix, makes it easy and your pics will pop up in the random image viewer as well. The nice thing about it is that you can bulk load pictures which is a lot faster.

Back