• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Party Crasher

mcfly

Hello Gentlemen,
I don't mean to be a party crasher but the other party was getting a old.Over the past year I have noticed one by one all the fun,perhaps controversial guest were asked to leave. If it were not for the short lived thread of guruatbol I would still be sipping lemonaide at the other site.I look forward to the good times ahead.

mike

Welcome Mike, be sure and post some pictures, of the car, the wife, or even someone else's wife, it doesnt matter, we aren't to picky 'round here.....

Mike I just checked and the knuckleheads deleted it. Not just locked it but deleted it.

So sad that people have to be scared and have egos!

I am not banned yet though.....I am sure it is just a matter of time now.

Mel

I guess you were a suicide poster :vic

Remember what Spock said "The Good of the Many Outweighs the Good of the One" .

Glancing at the latest victims it looks as if it was worth it.

mike

Mike, Welcome to the crazy side. Sorry to say that I am probably the only sane one here and have tried to keep everyone else in line but alas the power of the force is too over whelming.

"cmayna" said:
Sorry to say that I am probably the only sane one here

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Looks like all of you will have to find a new hiding place now that I too have found you...

-Rory

P.S. How do you get a password to the protected forums? I may qualify as a grumpy old fart!

"2ndgen" said:
P.S. How do you get a password to the protected forums? I may qualify as a grumpy old fart!

P.M. Anyone on the moderator staff. The passwords are there for the protection of those who may not want to see girls in bikinis or strong language.

I love to see girls in strong language!

Welcome, Mikey! So what did the deleted thread have to say that was soooo controversial?

"Midlife" said:
I love to see girls in strong language!

Welcome, Mikey! So what did the deleted thread have to say that was soooo controversial?

I believe it contained the most horrid phrase in the english language....stangfix.com :amaz

Midlife, I just asked where everyone went? Why was the listening audience so new? Where did all the old timers go?

I got a post back telling of the fix and next thing I know I am here.

I went back and posted thanks and it is like "OLD SITE" of old.

That was last night and this AM it was gone. :po :lol

Mel

OMG! Who allows that word to be used on the Internet? I'm calling Al Gore!

"guruatbol" said:
I went back and posted thanks ... and this AM it was gone. :po :lol

Thats because they have rules about rules and where not to put those rules. :lol Your introuble now! :lol :lol :lol :lol

Welcome aboard Mike and Rory.
Great group of guys here with a lot of knowledge and a great sense of humor.

Oh yeah, before I forget, we have a SHOUT box. Oh yeah :beat

"abrahamfh" said:
Welcome aboard Mike and

Rory. Great group of guys here with a lot of knowledge and a great sense of humor.

Oh yeah, before I forget, we have a SHOUT box. Oh yeah :beat

And a chat room. Working on a whiteboard :)

Back