• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New Ranking format

"windsoto" said:
This is getting as bad as where I work - no one will make a F$$king decision. Get on with it.

Obviously you don't know how this place works. Get a few more posts in there and you'll blend right in.

"BobV" said:
I could do these all day... :craz

0-6 posts - 6-Banger
7-88 posts - V8 Member
89-271 posts - Hipo Member
272-351 posts - 351 Cleveland
352-428 posts - CobraJet Member
429-999 posts - Boss 429 Member
1000-1999 posts - SOHC Member
2000-2999 posts - DOHC Member
3000-5999 - Fuel Injected Member
6000-9999 - Supercharged Poster
10000+ posts - King of the Dyno

Methinks the author has FI. Rated higher than Boss 429, SOHC, and DOHC ?!

Somebody's gonna regret their words, I see an unwanted title on the horizon.......

:ecit

"PJ Moran" said:

Nahhhhh, Cloney's just a poser these days :ecit

No decision making problems here. We do however, like to include members in some of the decisions and welcome their participation.

"Sluggo" said:
No decision making problems here. We do however, like to include members in some of the decisions and welcome their participation.

Isn't including the members in decision around here, kinda like throwing gasoline on a roaring fire? :craz :craz

"66gt350" said:
Isn't including the members in decision around here, kinda like throwing gasoline on a roaring fire? :craz :craz

It can be at times. Worth it more often than not.

I am not sure what would be the best way. I also do a lot of lurking and learning. I don't think I have to respond to everything.

"66gt350" said:

Sure is!! It's just up to the members to decide if they want to be the "thrower" or not. I see a few that are gonna be the "throwee"

"midpack" said:
Last I knew he had a Saleen....

Gone!

He does have a nice Mountaineer (I think), it really was fun doing donuts at the car show!

"PJ Moran" said:

So the 390 boat anchor must be at the bottom of the lake?

Are you say'n the Cat's Gone???

Let's raid the cookie jar :craz

Just got back to Dallas about 10:30 pm. Heading back to Houston in the morning. I will look at it when I get rested up a little bit.

BTW there is a new best lap record holder and he likes GO!

Back