• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New super snake

It does look really nice. Can't wait to see the phone number...i meant price tag on that car though.

It does look really nice. Can't wait to see the phone number...i meant price tag on that car though.
The guys on the GT350 form are estimating between 80k and 100k.

Horsepower ain't cheap.

Mel

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I read on a website it said $135k and then you have options such as the body kit on top of that.

I read on a website it said $135k and then you have options such as the body kit on top of that.
If you buy one from Shelby now they cost $105k or you buy the car and pay whatever they charge.

At least that is how much they quoted us when we considered cancelling our GT350 order.

I doubt it will be much more than their competition, Dodge and Chevy. $80k or so.

How much power do you want.....it only depends on how thick your wallet is.

Although I don't mind the new look I prefer the '15 version as the style they should have stuck with.

How much power do you want.....it only depends on how thick your wallet is.

Although I don't mind the new look I prefer the '15 version as the style they should have stuck with.
The interior on the previous design is hard for Amber to use the clutch. The dash hangs down lower and her leg hits it upon release.

I like both body designs but the GT350 has a different front clip, fenders, hood and bumper, and looks much better.

Mel

Back