• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New tab on Board. SHOP

Sluggo

You'll notice if you have not already, a new tab labeled SHOP. I am currently configuring this feature and would appreciate it if everyone could refrin from messing with it til I'm done.
It will give you credits for post and gallery entries to use toward yet undetermined goodies.

Thanks

If you click the tab you'll notice that I'm the only one with any credits as of yet. That is the default amount applied during installation.

I asked not to mess with it. I did not say don't look.
I don't want anyone loading up inventory or altering anything til I get a handle on it.

Ok.
I'm starting to figure this thing out. I have given the staff and admins some credits to give away. I have no idea what they will be worth yet but we'll get to that.
There are some things listed in the shop but they are default items loaded upon install and are gonna get shit canned.

Let's hear some ideas for what to do with this. You will notice you have new links in your profile. You can give credits to another user and list your items.
Best idea gets massive credits.

More as it develops.

BTW, you get 10 credits for uploading a pic to the gallery and 5 for a comment on any pic. Don't comment on your own pis and don't comment multiple times.

Back