• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New toy!

Nice! The Sasquatch package really makes them look so much better. I have heard of dealer markups, but 10,000% is a little steep for me. What type of idiot doesn’t proofread before they print a tag.

Would love to see a more clear pic of the window sticker. If I could find a Hot Chili Pepper Raptor for MSRP it would be in my garage. I am not paying $30k markups

Nice! The Sasquatch package really makes them look so much better. I have heard of dealer markups, but 10,000% is a little steep for me. What type of idiot doesn’t proofread before they print a tag.

Would love to see a more clear pic of the window sticker. If I could find a Hot Chili Pepper Raptor for MSRP it would be in my garage. I am not paying $30k markups
I’ll send you a pdf when I get home.

Nice looking ride Mark....didn't realize they go for that much :p..... hanging out on the gulf coast after stopping in Huntsville?

John

You Sum-Beotch !! That is the 2 door model and color I have been wanting. I guess I'll just look at yours and slobber.

Made it back home. After hauling the truck and trailer to Bama and Georgia, picking up the Bronco and driving to Flagler Beach then returning to good ole Iowa, I can positively state that, I WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!
I am positive that Mikey is completely Loco…Full Stop. No one and I mean NO-ONE can be playing with a full deck and actually enjoy long trips.

I will say that the new Bronco is as good or better than anticipated. I see no reason to change the stock configuration other than rubber mats to protect the back seats and cargo area and mudflaps to keep the rock chips to a minimum. The twin turbo V6 is a beast.

After 1,900 miles, it needs a bath.

Attachments

• IMG_0190.jpeg
    IMG_0190.jpeg
    431.2 KB · Views: 10
I am positive that Mikey is completely Loco…Full Stop. No one and I mean NO-ONE can be playing with a full deck and actually enjoy long trips.

After 1,900 miles, it needs a bath
AND next year I'll be driving the Corvette to Nova Scotia and back....just for the heck of it!

Oh and jump in yourself for your yearly cleaning.

AND next year I'll be driving the Corvette to Nova Scotia and back....
I've spent a good amount of time over the years in NS. For the brief period of time known as summer up there it is one of the most beautiful places on Earth. You'll be very hard pressed to find a comparable setting to dine than at the Halifax harbor. Halifax is home to multiple universities as well so quite a bit of nightlife diversity to keep you busy too. Make the trip to Truro too to see the tidal phenomenon at the Bay of Fundy. Lots of Titanic historical stuff to see too. Very cool area.

Made it back home. After hauling the truck and trailer to Bama and Georgia, picking up the Bronco and driving to Flagler Beach then returning to good ole Iowa, I can positively state that, I WILL NEVER DO THAT AGAIN!

I will say that the new Bronco is as good or better than anticipated. I see no reason to change the stock configuration other than rubber mats to protect the back seats and cargo area and mudflaps to keep the rock chips to a minimum. The twin turbo V6 is a beast.

After 1,900 miles, it needs a bath.
I so much agree that road trips are for those without sciatica. Without cruise control I could not even think about it.
The twin turbo Fords are awesome, we have a 3.0 TT in our exploder platinum.

fd

The wife wants to get an RV and travel around. Not high on my priority list right now for obvious reasons.

Please please do NOT get an RV and travel. I don't need more folks out there while I'm enjoying America.

Back