• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New wheels!!

screamingyellow04

c280e5183d35f67d0cb1613e508e04f8.jpg

I just got these for my yellow 04. What do you guys think?

Fast68back- Here is the car as it sat before we took it to the frame shop. It still needs alot of work, but it looks better than it did when we got it.
db53d3895a99403abea619fc13536431.jpg

Going to look good, reminds me of the SVT 10th anniversary wheels. Are you going with staggered wheel sizes, either 8 or 9 up front and 10.5 in the back? In the backs 315's look really sweet but you need to be mindful on brand as all 315's aren't the same width when mounted. 295 and 285 I think are also some other options for the rear.

From infinity and beyond

These wheels are produced specifically to fit this body style. They are 9 in the front and 10.5 in the back. They arent available staggered, but the rear spokes are curved in to give it a staggered look. And yes, they are a replica of the 10th anniversary cobra wheels.

I travel a lot and sit on many planes, so I have some time to day dream. I like to imagine all my project ideas! It's kinda fun actually.

Back