• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Newb, well gotta start somewhere..

Musman

Some may know me by the other "forum" username "mach_one", so i just got here tonight after a few registration problems that were quickly solved by Dave and Sluggo...thanks guys...
Ok guys, so that's it for you tonight...i'll go copy and paste all my old topics from the other forum...maybe i'll get different opinions... ;)

Welcome.....you will get different opinions here for sure. Be careful what you ask. :pep

"AzPete" said:
Welcome.....you will get different opinions here for sure. Be careful what you ask. :pep
Was told i could ask anything i wanted....that's why i joined.... :ban

Welcome.

Glad to see you got in finally.

Get some pic of that fine ass 69 in the gallery and your sig. You can make your own gallery and load as many pics as you want. That's how we roll over here :icon_pirat:

"Musman" said:
Was told i could ask anything i wanted....that's why i joined.... :ban

Very true, just be sure you want the answer before you ask. :boo This is a great place all the way around.

Thanks guys, will try to come as often as i can, but i'm a busy man.....will try to post some pics in the gallery and in my avatar...keep checking back...trying to figure out this site right now..

Back