• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Nick is selling the next Eleshitor

johnpro

Check it out ... it's up for sale ... not back from paint, but up for sale ... you, too, can own a complete turd by the famed turdest, Nick, for just $165,000!

Just a warning, the car changes back and forth in the craigslist ad from a '67 to a '68, and it has what from, what I can gather, the original 427 stroker (351w based) in it. Oh, the car is a 1 of 1 car, according to the Marti report. Has a Marti report ever NOT found a way to make a car 1 of 1?

Here's the ad:
http://sacramento.craigslist.org/pts/1808154345.html

He, being the moron he is, mistyped the name of his blog in the ad. It should be:
http://eleanor-3.blogspot.com/

Damn, I guess if he can get $165k got that, AzPete got off real light for only $12k on my car. Pete, I'm going to be needing another $100,000 or I'm having the truck turned around!

What a joke. I question if the car in the pic is the car he's selling. Sounds like another road trip to Sacto may be required.

Sadly, another sucker will come along and buy it.

Interesting how in the ad, everything is in past tense, as in: " the car was color sanded and buffed and polished to achieve the best show quality possible."

and the blog says it's off to get painted :wtf

"johnpro" said:
Damn, I guess if he can get $165k got that, AzPete got off real light for only $12k on my car. Pete, I'm going to be needing another $100,000 or I'm having the truck turned around!

Dang, thought I had a deal going......ok, the check is in the mail........

John, buddy......you got ripped off!

Pete should be ashamed of himself, stealing that car from a guy going through chemo, tisk, tisk.

I'll admit I didn't stay tuned through the whole disaster that was Nick's first build. I did hear he claimed to sell it for some big money. Did the truth about that transaction ever surface? I mean who in the right mind would buy something this idiot glued together (prior to his learning to weld one afternoon)? He even documented just what a piece of crap it was...step by step.

If he is at again one would have to believe he found a sucker out there somewhere.

"silverblueBP" said:
John, buddy......you got ripped off!

Pete should be ashamed of himself, stealing that car from a guy going through chemo, tisk, tisk.

I think it all had to do with the whispering on the phone........

How did this one make it so far undetected by the kali crew? Looks like he is farming more work out this time around...

That ca. bunch has been to busy in the kitchen I believe. Looks like all the body work was done under the canopy in his driveway.

I would really think someone in Germany would have caught on to his crap by now. I sure would like to see all the other buyers in one room....

"66gt350" said:
Don't tell me, let me guess...the car will be sold to someone in Germany!!
I'm sure they will be very impressed with his "American craftsmanship"

"RyanG85" said:
How did this one make it so far undetected by the kali crew? Looks like he is farming more work out this time around...

Oh, we all took a road trip to see it earlier this summer. We couldn't see much of it, as he has upgraded to a tent to build his hi-dollar cars in, instead of the pop-up he used on the last one.

We all knew it would soon be selling for about 8 times as much as it was worth, at least.

I don't believe for one second that he sold those other cars for big $.

He may have made a profit on the first 2, but just because he took every short cut he could find. Both of the first 2 were total POS's after he got done screwing them up and this one is no different.

Can anyone make out the name on the paint shop? I'd like to go pay them a visit and see what they're charging him, and what they're really going to do to the car.

Johnpro:
I did a bit of google action.
The body shop on his blog, AutoWorks, is located 11311 Folsom Blvd Rancho Cordova, CA 95742.

Is that the one you're talking about?

"Gigantopithecus" said:
Johnpro:
I did a bit of google action.
The body shop on his blog, AutoWorks, is located 11311 Folsom Blvd Rancho Cordova, CA 95742.

Is that the one you're talking about?

Yup! Perfect!

I see a road trip next week! I'm getting the voice fixed on Monday, and taking some time off from work afterwards. Anyone want to join me, let me know. Don't know yet what day I'll go talk to them yet.

You guys should slip the shop a $20 to put some lacquer thinner in the basecoat. Couple of months later, the :lol would be priceless.

Ok, maybe I *am* evil... :lol

But it keeps occurring to me that he's selling them overseas so the buyer can't try to bring it back and cram it down his throat in person when they figure out they've been had? Just a thought...

"johnpro" said:
Yup! Perfect!

I see a road trip next week! I'm getting the voice fixed on Monday, and taking some time off from work afterwards. Anyone want to join me, let me know. Don't know yet what day I'll go talk to them yet.

I think it would be more effective before you get the voice fixed.......

just an FYI... i'm pretty sure he's not using body panel adhesive to glue the body kit on. looks to me like SEM 2 part seam sealer. if he were using the correct smc to metal adhesive, the metal parts would need to be sanded to bare metal with 36-40 grit to bond.

Back