• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Nick's Video's

Re: Nick's Video

Interesting............ Glad to see you Cali guys are keeping abreast of the situation with nick........gotta have a laugh now and then.

Actually a fellow Mustanger in Belgium sent me a video of his 67 fastback and there was some vid's of Nick.

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl........breath......... :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

"cmayna" said:
Actually a fellow Mustanger in Belgium sent me a video of his 67 fastback and there was some vid's of Nick.
Ssssuuuurrrrre.......pass of your affliction/adoration any way that feels good to you.....

The 2 things that jumped out at me on his first one, is how poorly the fiberglass is fitted on the rear, and the cool way he mounted the tach so that you can't see half of the gauges. I guess, as long as you can see the shift light, it doesn't matter if it's over-heating. :nice

"Nickie...I told you to stop all that running in your room"
"But Maaa...I gotta show the guys how cool I am in my neat room"
"Just take it outside young man"
"Nickie! What are you doing running around the yard with my underwear tied to your shorts?, What if the neighbors see you?"
"That's why I'm running in the back yard, Ma"
"Well you better not be video-ing your frolicing and posting it on the internet like your father did. I still catch him in that silly PeterPan outfit sometimes. And where's all the insulating foam I bought at Home Depot?"

"johnpro" said:
The 2 things that jumped out at me on his first one, is how poorly the fiberglass is fitted on the rear, and the cool way he mounted the tach so that you can't see half of the gauges. I guess, as long as you can see the shift light, it doesn't matter if it's over-heating. :nice

I actually thought the trunk was open the fit was so bad, I was waiting for him to lift the decklid and show the trunk.

Did you notice that on the drive, he had no tail light panel in the car. That and the camera running makes for such a safe ride.

Since his name came up here again, I went to the E site and read up on his progress. Looks like primer cans will soon fly. Hope that car never hits a serious bump. Bystanders could be injured by flying fiberglass.

A question on the mounting of the flares and such......What does one do with the holes in the fenders once the temporary mounting screws are removed? If not touched, it seems they are a place for rust to start.

The 2 things that jumped out at me on his first one.....

Only 2 things?

Wow. The whole car jumped out at me....

Did you notice that there is NO fuel filler port on the car? He closed over the factory tailpanel port and didn't add the Ecar side filler. I guess it looks cleaner that way. The car is probably cheaper on gas since you have to add fuel to the the tank through the carbuerator. GREAT idea Nick! What will he come up with next?

I'd like to see him really test out that speed parachute by jumping out of a small plane with it...... while video-taping the event of course.

"RustyRed" said:
I am not familiar with the guy but is he a young kid or something?

Young is a realtive term.... :rofl

It was a major long winded post with many a reply on VMF in which a guy was building a Eleanor at record pace. Initially he was offered help but it was soon learned that he was a lone builder and wouldn't take any advice. Later we learned that he was just flipping the car and used a pic of a car that wasn't his that he noted he sold prior to this one.

What I was wondering is why does he have the holes for the exhaust in the rear valance but no exhaust pipes coming through? Of course he also didn't appear to have door panels so maybe it wasn't 100% done yet?

"RustyRed" said:
What I was wondering is why does he have the holes for the exhaust in the rear valance but no exhaust pipes coming through? Of course he also didn't appear to have door panels so maybe it wasn't 100% done yet?

Those are for the back up lights

"AzPete" said:
Did you notice that on the drive, he had no tail light panel in the car. That and the camera running makes for such a safe ride.

I noticed that too. I thought I remember him posting that HE removed that panel. But the video says "...1st drive after delivery". So I guess it arrived like that, and he didn't actually do the removal? Not that it really matters... but don't lie about it.

And I also like how he didn't even use the side exit exhaust in his first E-car, but I thought I remember him bashing Dave's advice about the side exhaust system - referencing that he had already done it in the past....

Or am I just going (more) crazy?

Or am I just going (more) crazy?

So much crap has come out of his mouth that I don't know what he's said anymore, but if it makes you feel any better, even with that shopping cart sized hood scoop I'd tend to believe your memory before I would his.

Feel better now?

All I can say is after seeing some various youtube video's of him, he's a total freak!!! I mean how many of you macho guys have full length mirrors in your training bedroom? How many of you guys do video's of yourself driving UPS trucks and dancing in your backyard in underwear and parachutes.

This sucker should be taken out to the local fields and shot.

Back