• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Nick's Video's

"cmayna" said:
All I can say is after seeing some various youtube video's of him, he's a total freak!!! I mean how many of you macho guys have full length mirrors in your training bedroom? How many of you guys do video's of yourself driving UPS trucks and dancing in your backyard in underwear and parachutes.

This sucker should be taken out to the local fields and shot.

I hadnt watch the last two, cuz I thought you were just screwin around until you posted that they were actually his. I think they are closet doors, not just full length mirrors, I'd venture to guess a lot of houses of that era have them. Maybe the video is how he met his wife?

That guy wouldn't last 2 days out here in the middle of the Country.

"daveSanborn" said:
So much crap has come out of his mouth that I don't know what he's said anymore, but if it makes you feel any better, even with that shopping cart sized hood scoop I'd tend to believe your memory before I would his.

Feel better now?

I never said I didn't feel good. But now that I have the Sanborn seal of approval, I'm golden :bow

:barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf :barf

"AzPete" said:
To become familiar, go here. This is really tame compared to what has been deleted on another site.
http://eleanorinspired1967mustangfastback.yuku.com/topic/1766/t/GT500916-ELEANOR-PROJECT.html?page=1

I didn't read all of it....but the dude is a real tool in addition to being a post whore. He must really like pictures of himself and his build. I usually greatly appreciate if someone gives me constructive advice / comments but he went from zero to pissy little child in about nothing flat.

Back