• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NorCal Poker Night

Jeff and I briefly talked about this major series of storms ahead of us and agree that if it's going to be dumping rain big time, we might opt to do a no show. I hate driving long distance in a the rain and even if Jeff still decides to go, being a passenger, late at night in a storm, doesn't sit well with me.

So heads up homies.

"cmayna" said:
Jeff and I briefly talked about this major series of storms ahead of us and agree that if it's going to be dumping rain big time, we might opt to do a no show. I hate driving long distance in a the rain and even if Jeff still decides to go, being a passenger, late at night in a storm, doesn't sit well with me.

So heads up homies.

Understood.

Ok guys, at the sugestion of others, we're going to do a twist on the "usual". We'll have BJ on and take $1 bids on the closest to each selling price. Discussions of the condition can happen while waiting for each auction to close. This will be in addition to the usual poker stuff.

So bring some $1's!

The weather looks like it's going to give us a break!

The MCA Board of Directors will be at Barrett-Jackson on Saturday afternoon, so look for us!

I'll be wearing a rainbow afro wig and a big sign ...

"Midlife" said:
The MCA Board of Directors will be at Barrett-Jackson on Saturday afternoon, so look for us!

I'll be with the sheep, wearing a rainbow afro wig and a big sign ...

Fixed it for ya....

"johnpro" said:
Ok guys, at the sugestion of others, we're going to do a twist on the "usual". We'll have BJ on and take $1 bids on the closest to each selling price. Discussions of the condition can happen while waiting for each auction to close. This will be in addition to the usual poker stuff.

So bring some $1's!

The weather looks like it's going to give us a break!

I thought the $1's were for tucking in craig's garter belt....

Craig has a leak in his pants...I mean his house....so he won't be coming to the party. Something about getting a new roof on Saturday he says takes precedence. :po :po :vic

"KBMWRS" said:
Craig has a leak in his pants...I mean his house....so he won't be coming to the party. Something about getting a new roof on Saturday he says takes precedence. :po :po :vic

Funny, whenever I need a new roof on the house, it takes presidents. :scar

"crustycurmudgeon" said:
I seem to remember pizza being mentioned for dinner, is this still the plan? Should we bring any snacks or anything else?

Frank

Yes, pizza is on me. Bring whatever snacks you want, and whatever your drink of choice is.

OK, I made it over here from the VMF (can I say that?) where I never post anymore anyway. . . And I see Randy is here too, nice.

One question: how do I get a password so I can check out the thong forum?

Thanks for hosting John! I left my money there for ya!

Robert

Thanks for hosting, John. As usual, a great time with all the cast of Mustanger characters. Note to self: DON'T bring tortilla chips next time. :dh

John: how many different recipes can you create this week using all those leftover tortilla chips? :lol

Back