• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NOT Knott's headcount...dinners

KBMWRS

Welcome truth back
Donator
OK here I'll keep a running list of headcount for "NOT Knott's" dinner venues. Let me know if you will be at any or all. I'll be contacting the restaurants for reservations.

Outback: 6:00pm
KBMWRS 2
Guruatbol 2
KB3 3

Rock & Brews: 5:30pm
KBMWRS 2
Guruatbol 2
KB3 3
Blu67 2

Lupos Italian: 6:00pm
KBMWRS 2
Guruatbol 2
KB3 3

Last edited:
Put me down for two again this year. Looking forward to seeing all y'all again.

Sooo, what/when is this?

This is Fabulous Fords Forever, the largest annual Ford only show on the west coast. It used to take place at Knotts Berry Farm, but this year it is moving to Angel's Stadium in Anaheim. While the show is only on Sunday, April 14th, a group of us make an annual weekend out of it. Dinners, drinks, lie telling, etc goes on from Friday to Monday.

Aaaah, I know about Knotts, but thought this was something different, somewhere else. Which I guess it is. Carry on.

As I type this, the schedule for April is extremely tight. If things open up I'll check back in on this thread.

Regards, Jeff

Ok I made reservations at Outback for Friday (7 of us)......maybe we can get on the deck but since we don't have the numbers any longer it may be difficult.

Rock n Brews I'll need to call a week before...(9 of us)

Lupos Italian I have all set up for Sunday. (7 of us)

Back