• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

November CotM nominations

If we're posting by birthdays, mine is in November, too, so I'll nominate Trouble.
photoop1.jpg

I'll post some more pictures tomorrow. I just shut down my laptop and am too tired to fire it up again.

Got bored and swapped wheels

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1414213252416.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414213252416.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 22
  • uploadfromtaptalk1414213260792.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1414213260792.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 20
Can't. She has absolutely zero brakes. And after sitting for so long, the heater core(now bypassed) puked coolant on the carpet and shop floor. Trans was dangerously low on fluid, as was the power steering. And the alt idiot lamp keeps flashing.
Good news is that after she warms up, she runs pretty good. And no smoke. Original motor, never rebuilt. And I know for a fact that it was never driven hard.

Can't. She has absolutely zero brakes. And after sitting for so long, the heater core(now bypassed) puked coolant on the carpet and shop floor. Trans was dangerously low on fluid, as was the power steering. And the alt idiot lamp keeps flashing.
Good news is that after she warms up, she runs pretty good. And no smoke. Original motor, never rebuilt. And I know for a fact that it was never driven hard.

Uhhh..... ok?

Who were YOU talking to...? I'm confused maybe?
You. In forum conversations, a post is intended to be a reply to the previous post, unless a quote is used to reply to a different post. As my post was last, then you posted, it is to be assumed that you were replying to me, hence my following post. Without using quotes, having multiple conversations will eventually get confusing. This concludes today's lesson in forum discussion 101.

You. In forum conversations, a post is intended to be a reply to the previous post, unless a quote is used to reply to a different post. As my post was last, then you posted, it is to be assumed that you were replying to me, hence my following post. Without using quotes, having multiple conversations will eventually get confusing. This concludes today's lesson in forum discussion 101.
Jamie those wheels look great on that car.

But I asked IF there was a PLACE to do burnouts; NOT if you car was capable. Hence the confusion. Just because you were responding to me, does not mean that you were responding correctly...

But I asked IF there was a PLACE to do burnouts; NOT if you car was capable. Hence the confusion. Just because you were responding to me, does not mean that you were responding correctly...
Your post was non sequitur. Irrelevant to the thread. As a result, so was mine.

Back