• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

NWHS 1st Annual Motormania Oct 31st

tarafied1

I drove my Stang to a HS Band show in Todd county KY Saturday night and one of the bands, Clarkville's Northwest HS, was competing. Anyway, a couple of the guys approached me and said they were hosting thier first fundraiser car show. They asked if I would bring my car and invite anyone else. I love to support our future (kids) so I'm gonna be there. Here is a link if anyone in the Clarksville TN area is interested.

NWHS 1st Annual Motormania

October 31, 2009 from 10am to 6pm.
This car show will include the following Classes:
Classic , Muscle, Tuner, Truck, Motorcycle, and Open.

http://northwesthighschoolband.webs.com/nwhsmotormaniacarshow.htm#

Craig, nice of you to post this for them, I'll have to see what the boss has planned for us that morning/evening. Looking at the link they really need to ask a couple car clubs for tips - leave registration open the day of the show, not everyone can commit or send money by 6 days prior to the show, most shows also are like 8a-3 or 4pm, 6pm is a little late especially on halloween and right when daylight savings is hitting? Hopefully we can make it but i know my 11y/o will want to be home to get dressed for candy by 6pm.
I may email them these suggetions.
Jon

That's a good Idea Jon, they definately seamed lost when they approached me. I think they would appreaciate the advise! I think it's neat that they thought of a car show as a way to raise money for the band though!!! I'm going to be there but I may not stay all day. Hope to see you if you can make it.

I got best of show!
It turned out to be a nice day for a car show, was a little worried late in the week with all the rain! Anyway, the show was good. They had a decent turn out for the first show. 6 Mustangs, two Vettes, a 68 Dart, two late 70's Cameros (one with a Blown Big Block), a 55 Belair, Kit car... Here a few pics!
72_31_10_09_6_38_27_0.jpg

72_31_10_09_6_38_27_1.jpg

This was a cool 37 Jaguar kit car based on a Mustang II... and he had a cool homemade teardrop trailer.
72_31_10_09_6_38_27_2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a good mix of cars Craig, wish I could have made it, got tied up with family stuff. Hopefully next year.
Jon

they said they were going try and do it every year and they learned a lot from there mistakes. I think it could grow. Hope you had a good halloween! :tigg

"lethal289" said:
So where is your trophy Mr. Best of Show... Or BS for short! :rofl :rofl
Next to my other Trophy's, where's yours? :dumas
72_31_10_09_9_01_59_0.jpg

72_31_10_09_9_01_59_1.jpg

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back