• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Offical 2016 WE Gift Exchange

Package received. Why is there a green fluid seeping out of it? Should I drink it?
Green fluid? I don't remember what all I put in the box . I went thru my shop and grabbed a bunch of stuff .
Can't wait to see what I gave you ! LOL!
Sorry if the liquid messed up anything .

Mike

Ok, thank-you Dave and Jen. David67.

I always look forward to the WE gift exchange. This year was tough for me because circumstances made it difficult to put the thought in it I usually do.

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanza, and Festivus for the rest of us, to all.

f7df56b7fdd00da5615c61c559b6f4d1.jpg

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Thanks to Mark Cordery for the WE gift

New clock for the shop and some much needed door window jamb seals

My 17 y/0 son wants the Fairlane emblem for his wall

Thanks , Mike

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    246.2 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
Well I opened my WE from SgtJunior.
A big thank you. Blackhawk Championship banner, Blackhawk puck, Cub Championship TShirt, Cub hat, Chicago Police bag (23rd Dist. Halston & Addison), Chicago police pin, Monterey Historic Programs from years back (I WAS THERE TOO), Gloc patch,keyfob and pen, Amtrack keyfob, a couple pens and a wire connector (for what?).
SF%20WE%202016%20SgtJunior_zpsipxyfx4f.jpg

Last edited:
Opened my package from c6fastback (Michael). Lots of goodies. I have to take an inventory.

The green fluid was from a tomato worm that got caught in the package somehow. WTF?!?

I opened my gift from horseplay.

A few mustang pieces, some stickers.
And an autographed collector trim piece.

Boiled peanuts and the bears hat will be saved for next year's we....

Thanks Terry.

dc3bbacf307c5370c91abfd772439eb2.jpg

7907b2b0f664bf30ab0db514b98e4893.jpg
e63f301fca9ea923bc5c73b0673ef942.jpg

Finally had time to post up my score! I received some GREAT gifts from Steve (Kali).

IMG_1471.jpg

IMG_1477.jpg

IMG_1473.jpg

These are NOT WE gifts...these are AWESOME!! And whoever made the Poo Candles can really say "their shit don't stink"!!!

Thanks Buddy!

Back